Facebook Google Ad Scammers Campaigns....

they still let them get away with this for long enough to do some damage, this cannot possibly be right

I screenshotted them since they will not be there for long most likely and hopefully!

1678615592851.png1678616128840.png

the ad pops up under based upon your browsing listings at the facebook marketplace, and they use the sponsored ad space to upsell their scammyness, this is not cool, its definitely too good to be true, do not be fooled by shmendricks like this! I reported a lot of them, but they have clones and clones of clones and clones and use Costco ads and the like with ridiculous unreal discounts to try and get your money, a credit card at least will protect your personal assets from fraud unlike a regular bank account, but don't be fooled, do not go there, and i am just doing my part to warn everyone here and try to make my corner of the internet a little less gobsmackered.....sheesh!

Hiya all.
I read a few days ago on the FB groups that the admin were having trouble with fake accounts, bots etc and he was deleting all suspicious accounts.
Mine has been blocked and I can’t access the group to contact admin.
Does anyone know who runs the FB group and if they are active on here could I get their user name if possible.
I would really appreciate the help.

I have been blocked from the FB group as part of the admins crackdown on this sort of thing. there is so much useful content on there and I don’t understand why this has happened.
I have no way of contacting Admin to get unblocked.
Can you help?

These scams also come up on YouTube depending upon your browsing.

Back