Fasttech issued me a refund?

titusmc

100 W
Back in January I ordered 21 4-packs of Sanyo NCR18650BF cells from fasttech.com. They shipped as 3 packages of 7 4-packs. 2 of the 3 packages have since arrived and a capacity test on each cell indicated they are genuine.

This morning, I got an e-mail from Paypal that said "FastTech.com just sent you a partial refund of $114.24 USD for your purchase." What? I didn't even request a refund...

Logging into fasttech.com showed the following support ticket:

"Thank you for ordering from FastTech. We feel pity to tell you that your order which shipped via registered airmail of Sweden Post has been returned by Sweden Post due to they cannot ship batteries to your country any more.Thus FastTech have to issue full refund through the original payment gateway that you paid for the returned package. It may take 48 hours for our staffs to process the refund. Please note that if the order was paid via credit card, it will take 5-7 days for bank processing. Please kindly check your credit card after then."

However, the USPS tracking message currently reads "Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 9:59 pm on April 10, 2016."

I am holding out hope that I will get both the refund and the package :).

Anyone had a similar experience here?

I'm waiting for 12 cells of Panasonic NCR18650PF send on 16.02.2016. They sad it will open a case at the local postal office that could take 60 days to find out what happened with the cells.

I've ordered from an other seller meanwhile.

I have the same issue, waiting for 4 cells of Panasonic NCR18650BE send on 22.02.2016. My local post office told me that they did not receive it. Now I am waiting for response from Fasttech.

Back