• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

finally got one, thanks craigs list =) (with pics)

toasterburn

100 µW
just got this one today, it was listed on craigs list for $1000, talked the guy down to $600 and he threw in a new $65 giro helmet and a lock. think I got a pretty good deal since it's like $1,100 new. just took it for a test drive, runs beautifully and climbs hills without any help at all. here's a few pics:

329473791.jpg

329473806.jpg

I like the frame! rear suspension AND room for the battery in the frame triangle. If the motor ever dies, that bike frame would make a killer start for a 35mph monster.

yea, the weight is very centered the way they have it, I made some tight turns on it with no problem at all. doubt I'll ever have trouble with the motor, it's fully sealed and brushless =)

Yeah, most people don't ride like me. I killed a hubmotor riding nonstop for an hour uphill in 105 F this summer to get home everyday. 400 miles cooked it. I did fix it but it will never be the same. luckily most of the world doesn't have our summers.

Try 45 degs C (113 I think).

The hottest I went Ebiking in was 42C. Motor didn't mind but there weren't any hills on that ride.

Back