• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Flipsky TFT connecting with Spinted Ubox Dual

Trex135

10 µW
Hey guy i just began my journey here and would like to know if i can hook up the flipsky tft with the ubox dual controller?
Thank you

Should work; it's just VESC UART behind the scenes which should work on any vesc controller.

If you have the cash, I would recommend the Megan over the tft; much better features.

Should work; it's just VESC UART behind the scenes which should work on any vesc controller.

If you have the cash, I would recommend the Megan over the tft; much better features.
Thank you.
Yeah i saw this one. Davega and Megan are sold out everywhere i looked

Ah, didn't notice that. The davega, I suspect, won't come back in stock as I think the person behind it combined forces with the Metr folks to make the Megan/Minnie ecosystem. If you're not in a rush, though, I'd say it's worth waiting for them to restock -- but given the TFT is only $50...that's not a huge hit to the wallet either.

Man I swear Flipksy just rolls through the Eskate and Ebike forums for new product ideas and troubleshooting support on their own stuff. Seemingly every time someone takes a Flipsky product and shows an improvement ("battle hardening" the magnets on a motor, upgrading the heatsink on their escs, improved firmware for smoother operating throttle, external power button...the list goes on), you see a new version on their website. I suppose it keeps the costs down but funny to see such a trend

Please post your review once you get the screen up and running, I am interested in a $50 upgrade for my vesc as well

Back