Fun-E-Cycles Video Collection BBS02 Tip's and Extreme Bike

sayshell said:
Endless Sphere is super corrupt.

Interesting. I didn't know that merging topics discussing the exact same video makes a forum "super corrupt"; you might want to look up definition of the word "corrupt".

We made some great videos from 2 different people, and they put all our videos into 1 thread
I simply put the video posted by the new member (sayshell) into the same thread in which the same video had already been posted by the existing member (crazybiker), and asked a question there as two whose video it actually was (because you both claimed it as your own), which was answered that it was both of yours (though the second question about the accounts was not answered in that thread, simply replied to that there were "2 people in it", which does not answer the question; though it was finally answered indirectly in one of the posts above).

Previously, several video threads by crazybiker for the same kind of video (according to others these appeared to be different versions of the video) were placed together in that thread because it would make it easier for people to see all of the videos and comment on them in one place, rather than have to look all over the forum for them, or maybe not even know the others exist. It also prevents cluttering up the forum with many different threads for the same basic topic.

If y'all really want all your posts in different threads, I'll move each one to it's own thread, but it's not very useful to others that way.

and renamed it with the worst title possible so as to shy people away from watching it.

I didn't rename anything; that is the thread title given to it by the OP of that thread (crazybiker). If either of you doesn't like the title, there's nothing stopping crazybiker from editing the first post in that thread to whatever title is preferred.

Do you think I am being paranoid, or does this seem like an obvious attempt to stifle our business?

BTW, if want to promote a business, you need to do it where all advertisements of any kind go--in the Online Market section. In this case, since it is for the same business, it should go in the existing crazybiker thread about his business here:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81411
(see here:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=152
for the forum rules about ads and such)

Since most likely this video is just about riding, then as long as it is not an ad for the business, then it can go in whichever discussion forum y'all prefer, though the one it is in
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6
is most appropriate.

I have posted this reply to the thread in question as well.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81793&p=1230642#p1230642

This is crossposted from another thread here:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=84062&p=1230641#p1230641

sayshell said:
Endless Sphere is super corrupt.

Interesting. I didn't know that merging topics discussing the exact same video makes a forum "super corrupt"; you might want to look up definition of the word "corrupt".

We made some great videos from 2 different people, and they put all our videos into 1 thread
I simply put the video posted by the new member (sayshell) into the same thread in which the same video had already been posted by the existing member (crazybiker), and asked a question there as two whose video it actually was (because you both claimed it as your own), which was answered that it was both of yours (though the second question about the accounts was not answered in that thread, simply replied to that there were "2 people in it", which does not answer the question; though it was finally answered indirectly in one of the posts above).

Previously, several video threads by crazybiker for the same kind of video (according to others these appeared to be different versions of the video) were placed together in that thread because it would make it easier for people to see all of the videos and comment on them in one place, rather than have to look all over the forum for them, or maybe not even know the others exist. It also prevents cluttering up the forum with many different threads for the same basic topic.

If y'all really want all your posts in different threads, I'll move each one to it's own thread, but it's not very useful to others that way.

and renamed it with the worst title possible so as to shy people away from watching it.

I didn't rename anything; that is the thread title given to it by the OP of that thread (crazybiker). If either of you doesn't like the title, there's nothing stopping crazybiker from editing the first post in that thread to whatever title is preferred.

Do you think I am being paranoid, or does this seem like an obvious attempt to stifle our business?

BTW, if want to promote a business, you need to do it where all advertisements of any kind go--in the Online Market section. In this case, since it is for the same business, it should go in the existing crazybiker thread about his business here:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81411
(see here:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=152
for the forum rules about ads and such)

Since most likely this video is just about riding, then as long as it is not an ad for the business, then it can go in whichever discussion forum y'all prefer, though the one it is in
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6
is most appropriate.

To posters who are new to endless-sphere, Amberwolf works for free to tirelessly moderate and protect this forum, and he has gone out of his way to be fair. If anyone has an issue, just start a conversation and calmly plead your position...

Yeah but you did it twice for 2 different videos of mine, after I told you not to. The first time I thought it was a mistake, the second time I figured it wasn't a mistake. Anyways sorry if I accused you for making a mistake, maybe you thought the 2 videos I posted were the same video ?

sayshell said:
Yeah but you did it twice for 2 different videos of mine, after I told you not to. The first time I thought it was a mistake, the second time I figured it wasn't a mistake. Anyways sorry if I accused you for making a mistake, maybe you thought the 2 videos I posted were the same video ?

look at it this way, we can change the title whenever we want and every click we get shows all the videos.

I *used* to do that.

I've finally had enough of people's crap, so I've surrendered to them all, and given up on moderating and helping out--y'all post whatever shit ya want wherever ya feel like it. When everything goes to hell with random shit everywhere, just remember it's all your own fault and problem.

"Endless Sphere is super corrupt." Etc...

Might caution folks to think about watt they might post here on ES? And the thread title and exact message content as well? Like, I try and remember to use the [Search] functions here as well, before any posting... There isn't much to say/post here that hadn't already been posted here... already?

Sometimes, "old" and "out of date" threads might provide some useful/historical perspectives/details as well?

So. Have fun. Play hard... and be nice to any "Admins"? ;) (As noted already in this thread, there are folks that jump aboard just to self-promo their own "wonderful" products and/or services.) :)

amberwolf said:
I *used* to do that.

I've finally had enough of people's crap, so I've surrendered to them all, and given up on moderating and helping out--y'all post whatever shit ya want wherever ya feel like it. When everything goes to hell with random shit everywhere, just remember it's all your own fault and problem.

amberwolf - you certainly deserve a break along with a genuine thank you for YEARS of helping wrangle all the “kittens” in this box. Feel free to substitute a recent Trump word in place of kittens, haha…

MrDick1 is prime example of the trollish behavior that has been seeping into this forum. At some point the ignored becomes all that’s visible in the threads.

Oh well, take a break my old friend and I hope you’re able to somehow continue hang out.

amberwolf said:
I *used* to do that.

Wow. Ok.
Not sure who is going to fill the void on what you did.. i certainly don't have time.. :cry:

You seriously deserve a medal of honor for all the work you've done.
Please PM me your address and i will come up with something for you.

I guess you guys need to do the same Iron clad rules we have at ESFB......our tolerance to BS is very thin....

Something similar happened to me and Amber simply explained why when I asked. Simply solved like adults.

Hopefully the outrageous poster that started this thread will get a clue and apologize.

I for one want Ambers moderating to continue. It makes ES a better place.

neptronix said:
amberwolf said:
I *used* to do that.

Wow. Ok.
Not sure who is going to fill the void on what you did.. i certainly don't have time.. :cry:

You seriously deserve a medal of honor for all the work you've done.
Please PM me your address and i will come up with something for you.

More than a medal! Amber is an important part of keeping ES on course!

Ah for the good old days, when PLONK was a thing.

No one has ever messed with my posts and I put video and pics up all the time. If you do not follow the guidelines of the forum usually someone will warn you nicely.

If I didn't use this forum I would be on an even smaller island with even less help

lantice13 said:
I guess you guys need to do the same Iron clad rules we have at ESFB......our tolerance to BS is very thin....

Yeah, but there's something lost in that, too. I always try to remember that when you get into it with someone, it's quite easy for it to end up hurting the moderators more than it hurts that random goofball. Especially in a place where they try to throw out the reins and let you run with it.

I think you're being selfish. Not only is ES NOT an entitlement, how in the world is moving your post into an active thread people are looking at going to hurt your business? Might not suit your ego. . . .

I find I edit my posts a lot, without the courteous mention of it in the post.

I also find I delete, if I can, some of my posts. Like yesterday I posted something to reply to a 1 poster member that was a year old, in regards to a Dell PSU.

However, in the past I deleted a lot of posts too. Looking back on it I know why I did it.

I find myself trying to "do good" by the english languge when I post too. I try hard to spell correctly, use proper grammar, and punctuation. I have learned a few things along the way. There is no such thing Miss's, its Miss'.

I tend to be quick on the post in the past, without searching E.S.

I believe all the moderators are doing a great job. And the O.P.'s rant I believe is unjustified, even after a very good explaination was given. We all can be wrong sometimes.

I think there is more to this story then what the O.P. thinks there is, unless the O.P. is trying to be slick about things and portray an image that is not true. For example, when I see service trucks with a number on the front quarter panel and it states Truck number 18, when in reality it is their one and only truck. How does this relate to here and now. I think maybe you want it to look like you got fellow employee's when you really are a one man show. Or maybe you opened up two accounts to E.S. But these are all assumptions.

sayshell said:
Endless Sphere is super corrupt. Please check out this thread to see what I mean. We made some great videos from 2 different people, and they put all our videos into 1 thread and renamed it with the worst title possible so as to shy people away from watching it. Do you think I am being paranoid, or does this seem like an obvious attempt to stifle our business? They did it even after we told them not to. It's obvious we are different users, they have our IP addresses, and their is different people in the video.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81793

Sayshell,
Wish I had time to watch all your videos. Are they all showing the same bicycle? You can change the title by hitting the Edit button. Reason that all it is best for all posts on the same topic to be in the same place, is so it is easier for others to find information all in one place.

Internet spammers and email junk senders are a real problem. My thinking is that the people who do that should have there heads cut off and their heads should be placed on the mile marker posts along the highway. Be thankful that Amberwolf did not do that to you.

Amberwolf,
Thanks for taking the time to sort videos.

Endless Sphere is NOT “super corrupt” and this thread is merely “super wrong” on many levels. Sure, maybe a minor mistake was made but you get what you pay for? Entitled much?

Cool videos or not, OP doesn’t bother to fill out their location information or do much of anything except post this "whine thread" to attack a good moderator and damage the ES reputation. Well, congratulations on the former but good luck with the later….

I personally would like to see post limits for noobs and practically anyone who doesn’t provide some basic location information. Perhaps a thread daily post limit so that OCD types can go “cool off” before really damaging/hurtful things are typed?

Sometimes, (maybe in this case?) there an language barrier or folks who use commas instead of decimal points? Different currency and/or eBike laws, etc. The location info is simply a “courtesy” to those of us who may try to help.

In a perfect world this shouldn’t be necessary but this is anything but a perfect world and I hope the forum owner(s) consider making some changes that might require less moderator interventions and thus opportunity for innocent mistakes?

sayshell said:
Endless Sphere is super corrupt. Please check out this thread to see what I mean. We made some great videos from 2 different people, and they put all our videos into 1 thread and renamed it with the worst title possible so as to shy people away from watching it. Do you think I am being paranoid, or does this seem like an obvious attempt to stifle our business? They did it even after we told them not to. It's obvious we are different users, they have our IP addresses, and their is different people in the video.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81793

Well that has just done wonders for your business, you have successfully pissed off the most respected and helpful forum moderator in front all short term and long term forum members on the most widely used global ebike forum. The words face and palm come to mind.

Some people have no clue in how to run a successful business.

I think Marty is a little over the top in the remarks about heads. They are an HUGE annyoance, but to take that view and spread it out into EVERYTHING, you could argue a safety violations could bring the same punishment. I was pissed off some transit pigs almost ran me over, they ran a red light. If I got hit I would have gladly sued, but they would have lied about what happened. All this for what? They hassled some bum instead of picking on Richie Riches. I was thinking about frocking around with them more so then I did. But I frock with them everytime they roll by.

I made this short video with all trick's just using the motor.
[youtube]1Zpue5tPCmg[/youtube]

This is the intro to my channel on youtube, it's not super related to anything here but I'm sure that people will find this interesting:

[youtube]L--jxoJRzag[/youtube]

@sayshell do you even realize that Amberwolf could just sue you and win for what you've posted? Attempts to stiffle business?

Allow me to go out of my usual gentle behavior here. You ignorant stupid fool just disrespected one trustworthy old and active moderator of this forum, one hell of a nice guy who has taken his FREE passionate time to keep every tabs in check and help members including me many times!

Get lost with your business problems I ain't complain with mines, just back off damn piece of sh! T and grow some balls and a life, make original stuff before starting to complain like a silly B! Tch.
What a sore loser!

I'm off this topic.

I agree with Vanarian

I was going to post the same statement as I saw this at the top of my "View your posts"
This punk sayshell needs to grow up! Can we really take a 7 post user like sayshell seriously?
Just some bratty kid, used to getting its way with mommy and daddy throwing a hissy fit.
Doubt the punk kid would ever open its mouth face to face with someone.
The anonimity of the internet brings stupidity out in people, just like adults in their 2 ton weapons and road rage.
When it comes down to it and both drivers step out, us in the "Well over 6 foot club" scare the shit, usually, out of the other "playah" aka "contestant", but I am always down for fist fights :wink: As the Price is Right states "COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!" :twisted: Be cool to see how I fight, havent done it in a looooooooong looooooooong time!
but its never the case, chicken shits run away like a scared little rat.

Back