Good quality 48/52V battery (li-ion or LFP)

Jil

1 kW
Hello,
I'm looking for good quality and safe batteries, to be paired with BBS01 48V motors.
I plan to build 2 ebikes for my parents, but I want to be sure to use safe batteries. And on the web you can find... everything.
I'm looking for batteries with well-known cells (Samsung, LG), good BMS, to be screwed on the main tube.
Li-ion or LFP... I would prefer LFP for safety, even if it's a bit heavier/bulkier.
Thanks !

They have been so far, and when there have been problems with their batteries, the results posted here on ES have been generally positive (much more so than the average). Cell_man (their founder) doesn't post on ES these days but you can find his old posts if curious.

My direct experience with their batteries (an A123 pouch type) is quite old (a decade), but positive; mine was well-used before I got it and it still worked fine, and was well-built inside when examined from curiosity (vs necessity). Have not had to contact them for support, so no personal experience with that.

I can make you a battery if u live in sf Bay Area with k2 26650s I have extra. 4 ah white cells.
Thanks for the proposal, but I have already built myself 4 packs and I'm looking for factory-made batteries (and by the way I live in France ;) )

They have been so far, and when there have been problems with their batteries, the results posted here on ES have been generally positive (much more so than the average). Cell_man (their founder) doesn't post on ES these days but you can find his old posts if curious.

My direct experience with their batteries (an A123 pouch type) is quite old (a decade), but positive; mine was well-used before I got it and it still worked fine, and was well-built inside when examined from curiosity (vs necessity). Have not had to contact them for support, so no personal experience with that.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Back