Govecs Go! 2.4 issues please point me in the right direction

That seems to be a problem mostly with the Parker Hannifin motor in combination with the 13 tooth front sprocket.
I changed those to 16 tooth and the behaviour becomes much better...
In addition, there is more endurance, due to less amps beeing pulled from the battery...
The bike becomes a bit faster, around 55km/h, but that really helps in traffic ;)

Even the ones with the Mahle Letrika motor benefit from the 16 tooth front sprocket.
Everything becomes way smoother!

jollmo said:
That seems to be a problem mostly with the Parker Hannifin motor in combination with the 13 tooth front sprocket.
I changed those to 16 tooth and the behaviour becomes much better...
In addition, there is more endurance, due to less amps beeing pulled from the battery...
The bike becomes a bit faster, around 55km/h, but that really helps in traffic ;)

Even the ones with the Mahle Letrika motor benefit from the 16 tooth front sprocket.
Everything becomes way smoother!

I can confirm that this is the solution! I've tested the behaviour and in my case the speed oscillation and the motor stalling problem is completely gone. I've made my own 16T pulley out of hard Resin as it's hard to get one for a reasonable price in my area. If anybody needs the STL file let me know!

1657691451915.jpg
1657691451906.jpg

I can confirm that this is the solution! I've tested the behaviour and in my case the speed oscillation and the motor stalling problem is completely gone. I've made my own 16T pulley out of hard Resin as it's hard to get one for a reasonable price in my area. If anybody needs the STL file let me know!

I have a similar problem. Could you share the stl file with me?

Back