Hall effect sensor parts, SS41 equivalent

Is that AU$ then Send me 36 then, is this ok?. Yes I will send them on to those who need them in OZ.

AU$, you gotta be kidding. we wish we had a currency worth owning.

nope, US buckos, from friday's close 1.1882, so $12AU, for 12, or $36AU for 36.

sure you wanna be on the hook for that many? nobody else has piped up so maybe you wanna rethink that.

any body else down under interested? let us know.

Got my sensors, installed, and tested all good.

Installed 14 gauge wires and improved the solder to the phase wires

Thank you dnmum.

One thing I forgot which way the magnets ring sits. Is there a way I can tell or just whack it back together and if it spins the wrong way switch green and blue wires?

Attachments

• July 17 2009 059.jpg
    July 17 2009 059.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 992
  • July 17 2009 061.jpg
    July 17 2009 061.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 992
it doesn't matter, but your tire is gonna need to be pointing forward so figure that and it will going back the same way in any case. unless you had your tire on backwards before. then the tire will finally be on straight and the hall sensors don't care either way.

The hub is going strong and well better than ever IMO.

I’m about to fix another GM hub soon and if you look close at the above pics I built my own hall circuit board to replace the old one, it is an improvement on the original IMO. When I do the next wheel I'll add some more info for those who are interested in how I did it and what I used etc, its not rocket science but good for basics, the job is obviously very solid as I havent had any problems with it yet.

Dnmum has suggested to add some noise filters and resistor to make this a lot more electronically rugged. Shall add this to my next hall board and post the details.

This should be worth a shot..

Hey guys.

Am based here in Melbourne Australia.
Anyone still got any original SS41 available for my 5304?
Need three of them.
They are the correct and best ones for my 5304 yes?

I can paypal the amout.

Thanks.

Hi Fellows, Found this :
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1910879578.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.41063c002dwIwZ&mp=1
Best regards

Back