Hats off to amberwolf lately

neptronix

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to give Amberwolf some public appreciation today.

He has been super helpful in providing useful feedback for this forum transition ( there have been massive problems we didn't expect/notice during the private testing and public testing rounds ) and helped me speed up the diagnosis of many bugs due to his previous software testing experience.

Amberwolf also probably does most of the spam control here.. and keeps things tidy.

A big 'thank' for your service to the forum, AW!

birb thank.jpg

:oops:

(If only I could do this for a living instead of the dayjob I have :lol: )
Suggestions to get more contributions.

Bold text, Underline, Color, Italic. Get design help from a graphic person. Not sure if big text is allowed in signatures? Don't hurt to try.

If you found this advice helpful, supporting contributions are accepted

here.

See your link goes to paypal.com That's good, but some people use other money transfer places. In my neighborhood people use cash.app.

Quick search around the internet I find:
stripe.com
zellepay.com
wise.com
payoneer.com

There are probably lots more. Wonder what people in other countries use? I am thinking of making a website with all instructions on different ways to give me money. I have a merchant credit / debit card machine. Need card number and billing address zip code. Merchants pay about 2, 1/2 % to collect $ from plastic cards. I want 2, 1/2 % of everybody's money for everything.

Also don't forget about cash in the mail. That's what I prefer. Checks and money orders are good too.

If you found this advice helpful, supporting contributions are accepted. Please give me, money, gold, silver, diamonds, can food, or anything of value.

Mike for sure. :bigthumb:
But also, us regular forum denizens keeping the oldschool show on the road :)

Back