Hello, anyone who has the cyc x1 pro gen 2 and has tried another controller that is not the crap from asi bac?

juanjo

1 W
hola, alguien que tenga la cyc x1 pro gen 2 y haya probado con otro mando que no sea la porqueria de asi bac?

Hello, anyone who has the cyc x1 pro gen 2 and has tried another controller that is not the crap from asi bac?

ive read somewhere that people can upgrade the gen 2 to the gen 3 controller (you will have to buy the controller from cyc)

I do believe they offer upgrades to the gen 3 controllers which are VESC based on not ASI although I don't know that the problem is the controller exactly. The ASI controllers are quite good relatively speaking, the issues are lack of access to settings and the display/controller paired with them. If your complaint is not being able to get the controls to respond how you would like that's really CYC's fault for how their display program works how they tuned the BAC so depending how much they've improved it will determine if the new controllers is better. Now I don't think ASI is totally not at fault, if they made them easier to program we would have a lot more options.

I guess I would ask why do you want to replace the controller?

los hay, los drivers asi son una basura, mucha gente los ha roto, de tal manera que ya no tienen el mismo driver, lo han cambiado por el x6, por algo no?

My ASI BAC855 died just after 6 months of use (~2000km) in my STEALTH GEN2. So yes ASI sucks.
It was mildly used (pedal assist only with no more than 500W)
Theoretically you can upgrade to x6 controller but CYC still does not have them in stock. I'm still waiting for my x6 since 1st of march.

También tengo un problema con el motor, hay veces que hace ruido rrrrrrr, y luego a veces se va el ruido y suena muy bien, cambié el rodamiento del embrague, pero el problema persiste, ¿alguien me puede ayudar? Gracias

Hola, alguien me puede decir si los motores cyc pueden funcionar con otro controlador? ¿No hay ningún experto? Gracias

Hello, can someone tell me if the cyc motors can work with another controller? There is no expert? Thank you

People used X1 pro with Sillixcon SC, Trampa 100/250, Nucular, Castle Creation controllers

Back