Help me choose a full suspension frame

guf

100 µW
Hello,

I am new to ebikes and I am in the process of building my own for the first time. Apart from the motor, I have not made a final decision on any other parts yet. I have received the motor from China recently, it's a MXUS 3000W V3 that should fit a 135mm dropout. It is laced on a 26 in wheel, axle is M16 with 10mm flats. I am looking at getting an Adaptto MAX-E controller to get the most power out of it.

I am looking to get a full suspension frame but I can't decide what would be the best for me. I do not want to convert a standard bike to an e-bike. Since it's my first build, I'd like to keep it simpler. I have looked at the following frames and I'd like to get your feedback on any of those or any other frame you think is worth considering:
- NYX ebike frame
- Qulbix 140 frame
- Vector
- Chinese clones

What I want to do with my ebike:
- Get the most out of my motor. I think I can get 14kW peak.
- Ride in some cross country trails. Nothing too hard on the bike but I want to be able to take some minor jumps over rocks without the bike falling apart
- Ride in the street and on a dirt road
- Be able to pedal comfortably to get more range out of the bike
- Reach less than 100km/h (60mph)
- I'd like to be able to fit ten(10) of the 4s hobbyking style LiPo packs (they're 173 x 74 x 45 mm) to get a 20S 32AH pack (total weight 12.9 kg).

I'm 6 feet tall, weighting around 150 lbs.

Feel free to ask any questions about my goals with the bike and to propose any tips as this is my first build.

Thanks for your help,
Guillaume

For 14,000w,, I think the only consideration will be the biggest size battery box you can get.

Back