Help me please

Little Dee

1 µW
Hello everyone, i bought an asi bac 855 for my bbshd but i cant make it work...io didnt get bacdoor credentials but Martin (asi seller) gave me Login credentials for the cycbac app. I uploaded the Parameter file he gave me. First the upload worden but i guess i changed something in the settings and after that i could not change any parameters wirh the app...so i bought an usb to ttl Adapter to use bacdoor pc app which works!i changed the baudrate back to 11520 but bluetooth still diesnt work I dont know what else i need to change. And the motor starts spinning when i start to pedal but with a Constant RPM and it doesnt stop until i turn it off with the display ( eggrider v2). Can anyone help me, please? Thank you very much

Why aren't you continuing to work with Martin?

Even if he charges, likely a reasonable rate

john61ct said:
Why aren't you continuing to work with Martin?

Even if he charges, likely a reasonable rate

Because everything he told me Was "install this file and it will work..." i havent been shure about the pinout (especially the speedometer and the hall Sensors for pas and motor, but when i asked him, he just sent me the asi sheet, which i already know...But you are wright, i will ask him again, if he knows what to Do...but using this forum of experts seems to be a good idea in my option!

Back