High Performance 48V 20Ah Lithium Ion Battery for E-bike(MoKuai)

From what i remember, BAK made some pretty good cells.

For anyone who isn't familiar with this story, back in the earlier-mid 2000's, Magicshine headlights came out and for the first time, bright led lights were attainable without spending an arm and a leg. A couple people began distributing them, Geoman Gear probably being the biggest seller. At the time there were a few issues with batteries over thousands sold, the company refused to acknowledge it, and Geoman recalled all the batteries and had new batteries made . The move nearly put them out of business, and was done not so much out of necessity but an abundance of caution and good customer service. these new packs used BAK cells, the first time i had heard of them. I had a few and the performed respectably

A few years later, a light that was popular on the DIY lights and night riding forum on MTBR, the nitefighter BT40, also used BAK cells and the batteries that came with those kits were top notch

Note:
I have seen a lot of the packs you are selling and would suggest adding some others in smaller form factors. For example, i just had a seller in china make me 13s2p packs in a roughly 7x3x3" package that i can stuff in a seat bag, maybe some triangle batteries etc
21700s seem to be the way of the future, maybe look into some designs with them? While it looks like these can be decent, the 20ish AH, 48v packs are a super saturated market

Manbeer said:
...back in the earlier-mid 2000's, Magicshine headlights came out...
Yes I had one of those, the batteries seemed satisfactory. A choke broke off the pcb in the head unit, which I was able to resolder and stabilize with common hot glue.

99t4 said:
Manbeer said:
...back in the earlier-mid 2000's, Magicshine headlights came out...
Yes I had one of those, the batteries seemed satisfactory. A choke broke off the pcb in the head unit, which I was able to resolder and stabilize with common hot glue.

Okay. So ...?

How do you think of our 48V 20Ah Lithium ion battery and the shipping fee? What is your required dimension?

Not bad. But there are lower prices on ebay for the same 48v 20 ah li-on type pack w/ free shipping. The only value difference seems to be that this pack has a hard plastic casing. To call it high performance is superfluous language. Any lithium battery pack should be high performance.

RTLSHIP said:
Not bad. But there are lower prices on ebay for the same 48v 20 ah li-on type pack w/ free shipping. The only value difference seems to be that this pack has a hard plastic casing. To call it high performance is superfluous language. Any lithium battery pack should be high performance.
I doubt that any li-ion battery can be high performance.

libattery21 said:
RTLSHIP said:
[/quote What kind of battery chemistry is this? How are buyers protected possible from fraud or misrepresentation? Is it a safe chemistry?

RTLSHIP said:
libattery21 said:
RTLSHIP said:
[/quote What kind of battery chemistry is this? How are buyers protected possible from fraud or misrepresentation? Is it a safe chemistry?
of what standard of li-ion battery you think needs to be high performance?Yes,you are right. Any li-ion battery should be high performance. It is just a description title of this thread.We passed the UN38.3 and MSDS Certificates.

RTLSHIP said:
libattery21 said:
RTLSHIP said:
It is because we have confidence on this product's quality and performance. Not a superflous language.

You may choose to buy on ebay,but u cannot make sure it is better quality though it is with lower price.

RTLSHIP said:
libattery21 said:
RTLSHIP said:
Just curious, may I ask what price ebay given on 48V 20Ah you mentioned and how does it look like?

libattery21 said:
RTLSHIP said:
libattery21 said:
RTLSHIP said:
Just curious, may I ask what price ebay given on 48V 20Ah you mentioned and how does it look like?
I saw a price of $125., but it was for regular lithium Ion, not that type of ternary chemistry. You should have put ternary in thread title?

RTLSHIP said:
libattery21 said:
RTLSHIP said:
libattery21 said:
I saw a price of $125., but it was for regular lithium Ion, not that type of ternary chemistry. You should have put ternary in thread title?
But I have put ''NCM'' in the 1st page of this thread as following:

Model:48V/20Ah
Dimension: 305*195*90mm
Weight: 5.35kg
Cell Type: 18650 Ternary Lithium
Cell Shape:Cylindrical

RTLSHIP said:
libattery21 said:
RTLSHIP said:
libattery21 said:
After discussion, we can lower sale price to $125 USD/pcs.

And if you interested, please tell your your quantity,required dimension, shipping port or addresss,so we can evaluate the shipping fee for you.

Back