• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

How do I find the correct measurements, and a decent place to buy forks.

I have a Ariel Rider Xclass 52v. Im going to add a 52v 30ah battery. Its heavy and I need to upgrade my suspension and need help with measuring. I also need a reliable place to order parts from. Reviews are hard to trust in the age of review bumping.

I would like to replace the front fork. Air, something sturdy for 35mph constant speed.

I would like to also replace the rear shock for something softer.

Both are for safety while cruising, stability is very important and ride quality. Nicer better than sporty.

I really am out of my element when it comes to part sourcing. Otherwise I have the skills to work on it. Worst case see if my bike shop is down.

Thank you, Aloha.

You need to be a little more specific then that and you dont even be nice and give a link to your bike.
Is it a 1" or a 1-1/8" fork, what size tire, is it qr or through axle, dropout widths, triple clamp, double or single tree?

Need to know road or trail conditions. Smooth pavement, constant potholes, numerous rough RR Xings, steep trails, roots, rocks? Also, your weight and bike weight full up. Do you want something that lasts and is serviceable with parts available? Or throwaway?

Back