I think this is a really dumb?

vkray

1 µW
I just received my new Maxfoot M30 etrike today.
I put it all together, rady to ride, pluged in the charger, it is still chargeing.
The battery test light does not come on when i press it?
The key only turns to the left to remove the battery. Will not turn rt?
I do not have a clue as what to do?
anyone have any advice/
The weather is perfect today to ride, tomrrow not so much

You just bought a completed bike from a company, do you have any kind of warranty or support available?

I put it all together, rady to ride, pluged in the charger, it is still chargeing.
The battery test light does not come on when i press it?
You may have received a bad battery, I would wait a couple hours to check the battery then if it isn't showing anything on the battery test light I would call or email Maxfoot electric bikes (Telephone service: 818-305 6122) or email support@maxfoot.bike -- Any concerns regarding product use, tech support or comment on improvments.
Later floyd

The Maxfoot ads show the first battery in the pictures , and the second battery in their video. In the first one. the key only locks the battery in the frame and there is a separate on/off switch. In the second one, the battery has a handle on top, and the key has two positions. FIrst position locks it to a metal bar behind the battery. Second turns on the battery.

1_battery.jpg2_battery.jpg
In either battery, you usually have to turn then on to enable the LED bar gauges, but some battery makers make the gauge always on.

If you have the battery with the handle, maybe you can remove it from the bike to see if the key will rotate all the way to the right. You might have a misalignment of the hole on that metal strap that is blocking the pin on the key switch from coming fully out. That's fixed by loosening the screw that holds the strap and adjusting the strap's position,

Back