Idontwanttopedal second bike with frame from dustyearlobe

Got somthing new comming first frames will be (are) hub frames ,going to develop big rc motor into design running into chainring ,not sure of max outputs yet it will be experimental.as for matts bike i dont think he,s sorted out the motor with bruno yet (alien power)over a year ?dont know whats up with that ,o ok sneak peak .HaHa no spoilers should have something to look at v soon,

Have a 120/90 to play with later ,could be a chain snapper

Gary

Still waiting for repair on that motor?!

You need a Cromotor, Sabvoton controller and 24s of lipo for these frames! :)

...eagerly awaits pictures

dustyearlobe said:
Got somthing new comming first frames will be (are) hub frames ,going to develop big rc motor into design running into chainring ,not sure of max outputs yet it will be experimental.as for matts bike i dont think he,s sorted out the motor with bruno yet (alien power)over a year ?dont know whats up with that ,o ok sneak peak .HaHa no spoilers should have something to look at v soon,

Gary
I have only been in contact with Bruno for a month.

I am pulling over 14,000 watts from one motor and one Castle controller right now. So, reliable power is not an issue for me.

Matt

recumpence said:
dustyearlobe said:

Gary
I have only been in contact with Bruno for a month.

I am pulling over 14,000 watts from one motor and one Castle controller right now. So, reliable power is not an issue for me.

Matt
Matt or Matt which one am i refering to ,,Hmm is ther some confusion here ,maybe one two many Matts .Any WHO ,will be two sizes one fat and one not fat .Or one that could fit allmost anything or 18 8ah 6s nanotecs the other 12 8ah 6s nanotecs ,,,any hub ,,,ahhh i have said to much .

Hi just need send motor back but where I've not been to well I let evey thing slip hope to be back on track real soon. I put motor in box ready to post back just got see if he still do it as after I got it back it work not do a full turn by hand with out locking up

would of been nice to put a crown tc80 in this with thud and v3 ,o well ganna have to make a couple for stock then start the 120/90 build if get time

Just been watching early morn shopping channal ,there a cream that temp gets rid of wrinkles or your money back .Hmm well im not jewish ,think i might try some :roll:

dustyearlobe said:
Just been watching early morn shopping channal ,there a cream that temp gets rid of wrinkles or your money back .Hmm well im not jewish ,think i might try some :roll:
Dude it is haemoroid cream (yes i cant spell )
it reduces swelling on your ass,so if you use it on your face it reduces wrinkles for a while.
It has been used by models for years
Go buy some anusol it is cheaper
darren

Back