Insanity V3

pwd said:
That machine is looking good! Now that you've got your battery out of the way; it is really coming together. I'm looking forward to seeing that bike in action in its road legal format. :bolt:

Watching your videos has inspired me to dedicate more time to plan things out for my ebike. Normally; I hastily slap things together during ebike season just to get rolling. I've spent some months this winter doing more planning and fine tuning for my build and it is paying off so far.

I'm glad I have some inspiration!
Some people don't think it's a hard job to plan and build a decent and reliable ebike. They think it's just a case of throwing everything on a frame and riding it away. As you know, the planning is the main part and I must spend more time sitting and looking at it rather than building it. Then again, in the long run, it saves time rather than saying "why didn't I consider that" afterwards :D

If you're trusting the heat-shrink to be an insulator between the can walls of different series groups, you will find a little vibration quickly chafes through until it shorts out. The heatshrink is a material which also creeps as well as having poor abrasion resistance.

Back