interested in making a shop

adirbike

10 µW
hey im interested in making a shop
First of all do you know where I can get supplier for handle bar 780mm , chargers etc?
aliexpress i dont think is cheapest
so far i got only stealth bomber frame + seat cushion for 380 USD with shipping

If you are considering opening a bike shop, and are stumped by finding suppliers... I think inventory may be the least of yoru worries.

Can I source what you want? absolutely, I have a company that as one of its business support options handles inventory management and logistics during transition periods. Such as starting off.

However I would require a *LOT* of detail and specifics on the plan you are trying to work. Because While i iwll if you need give a hand sourcing these parts. I would hesitate to take on you as a client because that is a big pie and a small spoon you have.

If you are considering opening a bike shop, and are stumped by finding suppliers... I think inventory may be the least of yoru worries.

Can I source what you want? absolutely, I have a company that as one of its business support options handles inventory management and logistics during transition periods. Such as starting off.

However I would require a *LOT* of detail and specifics on the plan you are trying to work. Because While i iwll if you need give a hand sourcing these parts. I would hesitate to take on you as a client because that is a big pie and a small spoon you have.
I need most parts for an electric bike, usually suppliers send me a catalog of their products with price and details, can you send me a private message if your whatsapp so we can make a deal?

Back