just got a "needs repair" A2B Kuo+ 20" folder 36v. any tips, tricks, info tidbits about the motor, controller, battery- anything would be appreciated.

so yea, just got an a2b folder for $69 from an illegal migrant at the brooklyn navy yard (I speak really poor spanish, but I have never met ANYONE who can not speak a word of english. Or seems to make zero effort to make themselves understood. quite a bizzare experience, and that's not even including the set up. but this isn't about that.)

needed the hinge unfroze, display wiring re-done (it was chopped at some point and a little short, besides which it wasn't soldered, just taped.) the battery was totally dead, no charger. fixed all that. it came with an odd front whel that's a solid aluminum spoke with a drum brake in the middle. kinda heavy. might ditch it.
only briefly turned it on and saw error 30 which is some kind of connection issue.
I'm going to check the wiring more thoroughly today ( I didn't open the controller, or the battery mount. also might need a new throttle, which I have.)
but if there's anything anyone can tell me besides what's in the user manual (which is typically useless. mostly "wear a helmet. don't ride underwater." that kinda crap.

so yea, literally any specs on the bike's electric components, and any mods that people are aware of.

appreciated.

Back