Large Quantity of used LG MH1 Cells for Sale in Bulk

tomrocks

1 µW
I have several thousand MH1 cells with manufacture dates ranging from late 2018 to mid 2022.

The cells manufactured in 2018 up to 2020 predate the warning label LG started printing on the cells. They are also a bit lighter blue than the current model. All are genuine LG MH1.

The pre-warning cells I've randomly tested and the results are 2300mah to 2700mah. The results on the newer model with warning label are 2850mah to 3250mah. Yes, that is higher than spec. Many of the newer model test above spec.

I would like to sell the cells. But not a lot of small orders. I would like to sell them in bulk, 200 or more per order.

If you can use that many or more please contact me with the quantity you need and a legitimate offer. Please don't contact me if you are browsing or window shopping.

Whatever I sell I will guarantee. If you purchase the pre-warning cells I will guarantee a minimum capacity of 2400mah and the newer model I will guarantee a minimum capacity of 2800mah. If any cells fall below the minimum I will replace them free of charge and free of shipping cost.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and Happy Holidays!

Sorry for the edit. I am located in the USA and ship only inside the USA.

Back