$1 Lithium Ion Cells (3200 mAh LG18650MH1) [USA BASED]

Hello again everyone.

I've posted the same listing about 7-8 months ago but we sold out immediately and unfortunately I mismanaged the communication on this platform, lost access to all passwords and didn't try to recover them at all.

Sorry about that folks, I'll be a lot more responsive from now on, we are under new management and our volumes are significantly bigger. Please DM me if you want to talk on the phone or facetime to make sure of authenticity or to clear any doubts.

Here's what we have:
We got our hands on a huge shipment of battery packs made with 3200 mAh lg mh1's from mid 2022 that were sitting in storage for about 6 months. Unused We parted out about a third to sell as cells and the rest we will try to sell as is.

This particular listing is for refurbished and unused LG MH1 18650 cells (full specs below). We extract and clean them from unused battery packs. The packs were kept at 50% charge the whole time, some capacity degradation is still expected, but per our policy no more than 5%.

All spot weld marks have been removed, the cells are ready to be assembled in new battery packs.

All cells are tested for performance and capacity and we guarantee 95% capacity on all of them, otherwise you get either a replacement or a refund.
You are getting brand new quality & capacity, for the price of "used" cells which would normally have noticeably decreased capacity.

All orders of 40 cells and over will arrive in free hardened plastic honeycomb style cell holders for 40 cells, with threaded mounting holes and room for bms (see attached photo). These cell holders are free of charge to you, they are worth about $15 each.

Here are the specs:

Brand: LG
Model name(s): LG18650MH1,INR18650MH1,INR18650-MH1,ICR18650MH1
Origin: South Korea
Weight: 49.00 g
Typical Capacity: 3200mAh (at least 95% capacity guaranteed)
Nominal Capcity: 3100mAh
Diameter: 18mm
Length: 65mm
Voltage nominal: 3.6V
Charge voltage cut-off: 4.2V
Discharging cut-off: 2.5V
Standard charge: 2.5 hours
Rapid charge: 2 hours
Watts (charge, max.): 11.253 W
Watts (discharge, max.): 36.3 W
Energy, max.: 11.62 Wh
Maximum charge rate: 3.10 A
Standard charge rate: 1.55 A
Minimum charging temperature: 0.00 °C
Maximum charging temperature: 45.00 °C
Minimum discharge temperature: -20.00 °C
Maximum discharge temperature: 60.00 °C
Storage (less than 1 month): -20 – 60 °C
Storage (less than 3 month): -20 – 45 °C
Storage (less than 1 year): -20 – 20 °C
Max. continuous discharge current: 10.00 A
Peak discharge theoretic, 4 sec: 17.5 A
E-rate (charge, max.): 0.97 E
E-rate (discharge, max.):3.12 E
C-rate (charge, max.): 0.97 C
C-rate (discharge, max.): 3.13 C
Internal impedance: 7 mΩ
Chemical abbreviation: NMC
Cathode: LiNiMnCoO2
Anode: carbon
Remark: Ni-Rich

Shipping USA only for first few weeks to get the word out and build a reputation. Worldwide shipping later, 2-3 weeks max.

Shipping cost:

-Up to 20 cells - $10
-Up to 200 cells - $20

All transactions are made through paypal with tracking, so you either get your package or a refund.
Zelle also accepted.

Here is an in-depth data sheet about the cell, it's testing and origin.
Be advised, this testing data is from 2015. LG Chemical improved the chemistry of this cell in the last 7 years.
The number of full charge-discharge cycles has increased and cell degradation has decreased.

The link to the review from 2015:

1 Positive.png2 Negative.png3 positive.png4 negative.png5 cell holder.png6 cell holder.png7 cell holder.png

Do you also sell cells that have not had the spotwelds ground away, but are separated to individuality like these?

I ask because there are other ways of cleaning those up that may do less damage to the can / cap that some people may wish to use, and those people might avoid buying the cells posted here for that reason. If both types are available, they might buy the unmodified cells to cleanup themselves with their preferred method. ;)

I know that's true for most people. :)

(some are pickier and more willing to do all the work needed to be that way, based on posts I've seen in various build and spotwelding threads)

Yeah I try to buy a couple of these battery packs I had communication and then when I called again his friend in the background just started laughing like with some sort of joke and then he went off I don't know if these guys are legit or not but I live in the area and I try to go over and get battery packs from and they wouldn't give me the address
Sounds like a battery gamble to me

Yeah I try to buy a couple of these battery packs I had communication and then when I called again his friend in the background just started laughing like with some sort of joke and then he went off I don't know if these guys are legit or not but I live in the area and I try to go over and get battery packs from and they wouldn't give me the address
Sounds like a battery gamble to me
I remember this call. You inquired about buying 2 batteries, asked 10 questions that had answers in the listing itself and then started talking about the projects you wanted to accomplish with these 2 batteries for at least 30 minutes while I was trying to politely end the conversation due to our office being really busy and our calls were being dropped because the line was blowing up.
You might have heard someone in the office laugh in the background, I'm sorry for the caused inconvenience. It seems that this was the main problem for some reason.

I tried calling you back but couldn't reach you, we sold most of our batteries in a few days and I tried reserving you some.

Let me know if you're still interested.
Yes, please post more pictures.
Here you go. And I'll call you in a bit as well.

Attachments

• 357624694_1432020360985625_8321789401068449238_n.jpg
    357624694_1432020360985625_8321789401068449238_n.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 357619200_978749886882860_530002598509030605_n.jpg
    357619200_978749886882860_530002598509030605_n.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 356987612_1421406088680761_3844387466256696038_n.jpg
    356987612_1421406088680761_3844387466256696038_n.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 356740711_980503876472273_473924839631498880_n.jpg
    356740711_980503876472273_473924839631498880_n.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 40
A E.S. member sent me this just now
think this is a scam. Unfortunately I paid this person $200. I'm currently filing a dispute. I have his address from the invoice but not sure if it's a real address either.

I didn't want to attach his name but he sent me this back in the day and I was trying to get your address so I can come pick him up and you weren't able to give me the address to pick him up.

Like Reply

think this is a scam. Unfortunately I paid this person $200. I'm currently filing a dispute. I have his address from the invoice but not sure if it's a real address either.

I didn't want to attach his name but he sent me this back in the day and I was trying to get your address so I can come pick him up and you weren't able to give me the address to pick him up.

Like Reply
I'm aware of this dispute, I already responded in the Paypal dispute section and called this member personally. Everything is settled.

Sorry, pick who up? I am a little confused. I always offer in person pickup, it rarely happens because most of our customers are out of state and not in LA.

If that member has a dispute then please post it here, there's no reason for he said she said situations here, I'm trying to build a reliable reputation and this isn't helping.

And honestly, realistically what's the point of theorizing if this is a scam or not if I accept funds exclusively through PayPal where you can claim a dispute and get a refund easier than anywhere else?

Even now for example, because of your negative hearsay feedback, our misunderstanding and someone's laugh in the background of our phone call, a member that purchased 200 cells from us yesterday that were already shipped with a tracking number provided claimed a dispute on paypal, not even 12 hours after the transaction was made, and our paypal account is locked and we cannot accept new orders for the time being.

If you want to call me personally again, or if you want MORE photo or video proof that this is not a scam, please let me know. I'm here to provide all of the information needed.

Yes he just sent me that P.M. at 2:55pm today.
When you read this I would think he would respond or else all PM them and tell him to respond in this thread to clear things up for both you and him.

Like Reply
So which is it, did he send it to you just now, because you posted about your unpleasant phone call or was it back in the day?

Okay.... so I got really nervous when reading more replies and checking my tracking which only showed that a shipping label was created. I was on another forum which this was also posted and that original post got deleted. (I checked again and the reason the original was deleted was because a new post was made that was more informative of the sale) I tried texting this seller and the text came back that I was being blocked and phone calls no longer went through. More red flags on my end. I figured that I should probably put a dispute in on paypal.
Hours later. I got a direct call from the seller from the same phone number. His explanation somewhat made sense. I will say unfortunately I will be the test subject with a rather large order from this unknown seller. I will say let's give him the benefit of the doubt for the mean time. Once this is sorted, I will update everyone here.

So, a quick update.

I lost access to my paypal account because Mr. Fusion filed a dispute claiming that this is a scam, after about 24 hours since I sent him a tracking number for his shipment.

I guess Mr. Robert, aka 999zip999 was very convincing with his opinions, who never actually bought anything from us but did not get a call back and heard laughter in the background, which is surely signs of a scammer operation.

Mr. Fusion tried texting and calling after reading that well worded feedback but unfortunately today autopay wasn't on for my monthly phone bill so my line was disconnected or about 2-3 hours. He got a call back immediately, but unfortunately by that time the dispute with the words scam was already claimed, and in our days of online fraud this is enough to disable my account and all the funds on it until further notice.

Unfortunately now I have to refund all the ongoing transactions and revert the shipments back, losing money on shipping, because this will probably take close to a month to resolve.

And most importantly, find another way to receive online payments with shipment tracking attached to the transaction.

If anyone knows of any good paypal alternatives, please share your thoughts with me. I'm leaning towards stripe or square, there's at least some sort of buyer/seller protection there.

So, a quick update.

I lost access to my paypal account because Mr. Fusion filed a dispute claiming that this is a scam, after about 24 hours since I sent him a tracking number for his shipment.

I guess Mr. Robert, aka 999zip999 was very convincing with his opinions, who never actually bought anything from us but did not get a call back and heard laughter in the background, which is surely signs of a scammer operation.

Mr. Fusion tried texting and calling after reading that well worded feedback but unfortunately today autopay wasn't on for my monthly phone bill so my line was disconnected or about 2-3 hours. He got a call back immediately, but unfortunately by that time the dispute with the words scam was already claimed, and in our days of online fraud this is enough to disable my account and all the funds on it until further notice.

Unfortunately now I have to refund all the ongoing transactions and revert the shipments back, losing money on shipping, because this will probably take close to a month to resolve.

And most importantly, find another way to receive online payments with shipment tracking attached to the transaction.

If anyone knows of any good paypal alternatives, please share your thoughts with me. I'm leaning towards stripe or square, there's at least some sort of buyer/seller protection there.

Unfortunately things happen the way it did. As a online buyer red flags started to go up. The most prominent one was when your phone stopped taking my calls and text messages. Also I was assured the package was shipped and tender to USPS but tracking still only showed a label was made. Text messages started coming back as "Message Blocking is active" which wasn't good. You can't help but panic that you might of been scammed. It would of been great to get the batteries but c'est la vie.
I've been refunded. Hopefully we could do business in the future.

Sorry that you felt I was annoying for asking for your address for local pickup which I never got the address and then your phone went dead.
That's my experience

The most prominent one was when your phone stopped taking my calls and text messages. Also I was assured the package was shipped and tender to USPS but tracking still only showed a label was made. Text messages started coming back as "Message Blocking is active" which wasn't good. You can't help but panic that you might of been scammed.
Shipping labels, especially in very busy USPS hubs like the one I'm using usually takes at the very least 24 hours to update.
I created the label and updated you on it, via text, barely 24 hours prior to your paypal dispute.
My phone wasn't active for at most 3 hours, when you immediately went to paypal and claimed I was a scam, without even waiting for any tracking updates or at least for more time to pass, deliveries usually take at least 2-3 days.

You were influenced by an opinion that you read here, that didn't involve transactions or purchases. Just a phone call, with laughter in the background.

Hopefully we could do business in the future.

We absolutely will not.
Your claim not only cost me $135 in shipment labels that I had to redirect back, it also disabled my paypal account for at least 28 days and locked my funds with it as well. Paypal isn't really lenient to sellers, they block accounts left and right for far less. It is possible that I will not see my locked funds ever again and would have to file a lawsuit in small claims.
I'm sorry if it sounds vengeful but I cannot risk having business with someone like that ever again.

Sorry that you felt I was annoying for asking for your address for local pickup which I never got the address and then your phone went dead.
That's my experience

You never asked for an address. You just asked for a phone, you called and asked questions that had answers right there in the listing, then went on for at least 30 minutes about what you were going to do with the batteries, what kind of bms you would install, how you would go about making a 72v battery out of two 36v ones and asking multiple times for their dimensions.

Here are the screenshots of our conversation here on ES:
1 screen.png2 screen.png3 screen.png4 screen.png

All we had was a miscommunication and you started screaming in all caps that I was a scammer, repeatedly mentioning that someone laughed in the background.

It's just a bit weird if you ask me.

It's practically impossible to get scammed when using paypal, you just claim a dispute and you almost immediately get your money back.
What was the point of all this.

I also posted on reddit and reddit.com/user/enter_user_name bought 120 cells today.

Ask him for feedback if interested.

If anyone is interested in cells and is in LA let me know, for now accepting only cash. Free delivery.

I also posted on reddit and reddit.com/user/enter_user_name bought 120 cells today.

Ask him for feedback if interested.

If anyone is interested in cells and is in LA let me know, for now accepting only cash. Free delivery.
Would you be willing to accept different forms of payments besides cash? I'm unable to meet you in person. We were at the end of our DM's and I was giving you my info before this shenanigan happened.

Would you be willing to accept different forms of payments besides cash? I'm unable to meet you in person. We were at the end of our DM's and I was giving you my info before this shenanigan happened.
Yes, I apologize for this inconvenience. I can accept different payment options of course, paypal was one of the few that provided tracking tied transactions that are in place for buyer's protection. But if you're willing to pay any other way, I'll include 15% more cells in your order to compensate for that risk. My phone number and name is tied to my zelle and cash app so you can still get a refund pretty easy if anything goes wrong.

Thank you reddit user OneBloke and reddit user enter_user_name for purchasing 120 cells each.

If anyone is interested in general feedback about communication, payment methods, shipping, packing and cell quality please don't hesitate to ask them. They both are long time reddit users that can provide pictures and general feedback about everything to bring a peace of mind to future undecided customers that might lurk here.

Still waiting on the delivery of 320 cells for endless sphere member YunngKimmy1, reddit user 748aef305 for 300 cells and reddit user transdimensionalmeme for 250 cells.

Deliveries are scheduled to arrive in 2-3 days, so feel free to contact them after that.

Thank you reddit user OneBloke and reddit user enter_user_name for purchasing 120 cells each.

If anyone is interested in general feedback about communication, payment methods, shipping, packing and cell quality please don't hesitate to ask them. They both are long time reddit users that can provide pictures and general feedback about everything to bring a peace of mind to future undecided customers that might lurk here.

Still waiting on the delivery of 320 cells for endless sphere member YunngKimmy1, reddit user 748aef305 for 300 cells and reddit user transdimensionalmeme for 250 cells.

Deliveries are scheduled to arrive in 2-3 days, so feel free to contact them after that.
What size is the pack of 40 with holders L/W/H ?
thanks

Back