[$129 plus shipping, USA BASED] 48v 19.2ah 920wh 60A Li-Ion Battery 3200 mAh cells, 13s6p

Hello again everyone, here's another battery deal that we are offering. We have about 30 of these and they sell out quick.
Identical size to the 15Ah one that I listed on this forum, just higher capacity cells.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Full specs and pictures below:

Condition: New, never used (batteries were stored in a warehouse since november 2022 so some degradation is expected, but not more than %5 or moneyback guarantee)
Manufacturer: SCUD
Enclosure and protection: Hard industrial plastic, scratch and impact resistant. Honeycomb cell holders and anti-vibration silicone between cells to reduce damage overtime. Water resistant silicone insulation. Metal screws holding together the cell holders and hard plastic shell)
Length : 9.87 inches ( 9 and 14/16 or 25.08 cm)
Height: 5.62 inches ( 5 and 10/16 or 14.28 cm)
Width: 2.81 inches ( 2 13/16 or 7.13 cm)
Weight: 8.7lbs
Voltage: 48v
Capacity: 19.2aH
Watt hours: 921
BMS: 60a (Low Voltage/Overcharge/Temperature/Current output and Short Circuit protection, power equalization output)
Discharge rate: 60 amps continuous 90 peak (920 continuous or 1400w peak)
Max Charge rate: 4a
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V
Charging time: 5 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1200 full charge and discharge cycles (gentle use) or 500-800 cycles if used regularly
Configuration: 13 series 6 parallel
Cell type: lg 18650 mh1 3200mAh
Amount of cells: 78
Chemistry: Lithium - Ion
Connectors: xt60 + 2 pin for battery meter

Does not come with a charger
1.png
5.png3.png4.png

Hello - I'm new to the ebike scene and still learning. Can these batteries be used as is with a Bafang 750w mid drive? Other than a charger, would I need to purchase anything else?

Thanks!
Rick

As an ebike newbie I second restorick's question above: How do you charge these? Can I just buy a 54.6v charger with xt60 connector and call it day?

Last edited:
Hello - I'm new to the ebike scene and still learning. Can these batteries be used as is with a Bafang 750w mid drive?
Depends on the drive. Is it a 48v (13s) or 52v (14s) or 36v (10s) drive system?

If the system is a 13s 48v then this pack should directly work with it.

As an ebike newbie I second restorick's question above: How do you charge these? Can I just buy a 54.6v charger with xt60 connector and call it day?
As long as the XT60 connector goes to a common charge/discharge port on the BMS, then yes. Just make sure the charger is 4A or less.

Depends on the drive. Is it a 48v (13s) or 52v (14s) or 36v (10s) drive system?

If the system is a 13s 48v then this pack should directly work with it.
Bafang BBS02 mid-drive. Can be setup with 48 or 52. I'm only looking at e-assist for hills, not looking to win the Tour de France. :)

Mine came quickly. Lots of posts since 2019 and pictures but no indication as to which lead for charging. Charge limited to 2.5 Ah. Which is fine. Here’s some photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0691.jpeg
    IMG_0691.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0695.jpeg
    IMG_0695.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
Are these the same acknowledge from 2019? And why do you risk shipping by usps when it’s clearly illegal. WTF? I guess the buyer has no responsibility and maybe is insulated unless some aggressive prosecuted can get us for looking the other way, I guess it’s no worse than UPP and other Chinese resellers skirting the law. But UPP and their ilk are just the same

Yes sir, that would be enough.
Hello - I'm new to the ebike scene and still learning. Can these batteries be used as is with a Bafang 750w mid drive? Other than a charger, would I need to purchase anything else?

Thanks!
Rick
Yeah, they would work great with a mid drive, solid power output.
These look great. Fairly water resistant / sealed?
They have a water resistant and insulated hard plastic casing, yes.

Are these the same acknowledge from 2019? And why do you risk shipping by usps when it’s clearly illegal. WTF? I guess the buyer has no responsibility and maybe is insulated unless some aggressive prosecuted can get us for looking the other way, I guess it’s no worse than UPP and other Chinese resellers skirting the law. But UPP and their ilk are just the same
No, these should be from 2022, not sure where 2019 came from. The buyer does not have any responsibility, you are correct. If it woud've been the other way, I can just ship you a pound of heroin and land you in jail. The packages go by ground shipping so the risks are minimal. They don't really care.

Charging is through the main port by the way.

Yes sir, that would be enough.

Thanks!
Rick
Yeah, they would work great with a mid drive, solid power output.
These look great. Fairly water resistant / sealed?
They have a water resistant and insulated hard plastic casing, yes.

No, these should be from 2022, not sure where 2019 came from. The buyer does not have any responsibility, you are correct. If it woud've been the other way, I can just ship you a pound of heroin and land you in jail. The packages go by ground shipping so the risks are minimal. They don't really care.

Charging is through the main port by the way.

I'm out of town till August 8'th but if you're interested in purchasing one and willing to wait, I'm can make a one time discount of $30 per battery, until August 8.

After that the price jumps back to the old one.

Are you sure charging is through the main port? I’m pretty sure the bms is this is separate port as you can’t draw power out of the 2 small wires and they only seem to accept charge. I only dissembled one ve1 pack and was pretty sure the 2 small wire connector went direct to the xlr charge port.

If it’s a separate port bms it might not be able to stop overcharging if you charge it through the discharge leads. I’ve never tested it to see if it will protect a I’d rather not set a fire

I'm back and the price returned to what it was before - $129.

If you buy 4 or more, the price drops to 100 per item.

Thank you to the members who took advantage of the deal!
18 of these batteries are left in stock.

If there's two parts one for discharge and one for charging through the BMS that's the way I read it.
Well I guess you bypass the BMS you can use a higher charge rate not knowing how well your battery is going to balance Hvc also thru BMS. Just my opinion

If there's two parts one for discharge and one for charging through the BMS that's the way I read it.
Well I guess you bypass the BMS you can use a higher charge rate not knowing how well your battery is going to balance Hvc also thru BMS. Just my opinion
Your opinion is wrong. I took apart the plastic case and both wires go into one port, which means the separate wire was soldered for charging through a different connector. It's the same wire.

Then I guess they're thinking was you just always leave it plugged in and you have a charge port. The world of bms's ??? Just like controllers the world of controllers.

Your opinion is wrong. I took apart the plastic case and both wires go into one port, which means the separate wire was soldered for charging through a different connector. It's the same wire.
Not that I don’t trust you (I actually bought a few packs from you in person a while back and they have been working amazingly). Would you be able to show some pictures of the bms?If they are wired to the same port, then how could I get voltage out of the discharge lead but no voltage through the charge lead? The only way that’s possible is either with a diode that blocks current from discharging out the charge port but more commonly it’s because it’s a split bms. I’d love to see the inside too as I’ve been tempted to open a pack but haven’t had the guts to

MOSFETs are diodes that you can turn on and off. So if you have two diodes connected back to back in series, you can disable charge while allowing discharge.
One drawback of doing it this way is that the BMS creates more heat as the current travels through 2 rows of MOSFETs as opposed to one row when using a separate port BMS.

Decided to see for myself, the bms clearly labels the other 2 wires as c+ c-. It is absolutely a split port bms and you are supposed to charge through the separate connector. Anyone charging just through the main leads loses over voltage protection and can blow up their battery. They really are excellent quality though, just needs to be charged correctly to be safe.
IMG_4826.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4827.jpeg
    IMG_4827.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
P+ and P- pads, with separate C+ and C- means that you have both positive and negative wires for each port separately exposed there for connection to the outside world. In the typical cheap BMS we see in most non-OEM ebike packs, this means they're separate ports...but not always, even there. And in OEM packs like these, that marking can just be for the service manual / servicer to access and know what they are looking at, easier connection for factory builds, etc.

Is the C- (or C+) electrically connected to the P- (discharge) (or P+) pad (even if it is thru diodes), on the load side of the FETs? If it is, then they're both switched by the same set of FETs, and it's still a common-port BMS, and is designed to charge / discharge either way (simply using separate external cables for the easy install and wiring in the OEM device using these packs).

I can't tell from the visible circuitry in the images (as there are traces on the back I can't see, and I can't see the p/n's on all parts).

If there is no electrical connection, and there are separate FETs not seriesed together for charge and discharge, then it's a separate-port BMS, and it would be safer to not charge thru the discharge port and vice-versa.

Last edited:
Back