[$89 plus shipping. USA BASED] 48v 15ah 720wh 60A Li-Ion Battery, 2500 mAh cells, 13s6p configuration

U still havnt replied to my messages . I expressed concern and my direct message. A little reassurance goes a long way. I'm not rushing you by any means it just feels like I sent my money for nothing.

Good land man! Most payment services provide the seller with a recipient address. I have several orders and all have been received and in good order. Sellers have lives too. I'm confident you'll get your battery in due time.

Still nothing
The seller messaged me yesterday saying the batteries were lost/stolen. Says it happens alot. I did get a trackin number tho when I initially bought them. But tracking number is still saying that "USPS is still awaiting item" since October 17. Seller informed me that he will resend the batteries and will eat the cost.

The seller messaged me yesterday saying the batteries were lost/stolen. Says it happens alot. I did get a trackin number tho when I initially bought them. But tracking number is still saying that "USPS is still awaiting item" since October 17. Seller informed me that he will resend the batteries and will eat the cost.
Sounds like we are getting played. I still haven't heard anything

Sounds like we are getting played. I still haven't heard anything
idk there are posts on here with people showing the battery they received from the seller. I will give him a couple of days to see if it actually gets sent out. Sucks he's not responding to any of your messages tho. Hopefully everything works out for the both of us. I really need these batteries for my 2 kids builds haha.

Hi guys, just a general update:

We’re moving our operation to a bigger warehouse and I processed a batch of orders before that to step away from the office and help, they got picked up and yet again they got processed and scanned only a week or so later.
Apologies for not returning messages right away, I have all my login info on the work laptop.

We’re talking 7 packages or so.

It happened like 4 times at this particular usps facility now and I’ve been there to complain in person but besides dropping off the packages myself to a different facility I can’t do anything, so that’s what I’m gonna do from now on.

As to the people who are still waiting for their packages, rest assured they are on their way, I checked in with the lady at the counter personally, all the trucking numbers are updated besides one.

Once again I feel terrible for everyone who’s packages got delayed, please reach out to me if that caused some major inconvenience so we can work something out, I want to make right by everyone even if usps messed up.

Updating the seller has replied. Packages are in route. I don't need anything to "make it right" brother. Shit happens, I understand that. My anxiety just spiked when I had no reply . Your all good

Hello everyone.
Here's another great deal for unused Li-Ion batteries. We have about 70 of these and we sell on other platforms as well so I expect them to be bought out pretty fast.
Specs below.

Condition: New, never used (batteries were stored in a warehouse since November 2022 so some degradation is expected, but not more than %5 or moneyback guarantee)
Manufacturer: SCUD
Enclosure and protection: Hard industrial plastic, scratch and impact resistant. Honeycomb cell holders and anti-vibration silicone between cells to reduce damage overtime. Water resistant silicone insulation. Metal screws holding together the cell holders and hard plastic shell)
Length : 9.87 inches ( 9 and 14/16 or 25.08 cm)
Height: 5.62 inches ( 5 and 10/16 or 14.28 cm)
Width: 2.81 inches ( 2 13/16 or 7.13 cm)
Weight: 8.7lbs
Voltage: 48v
Capacity: 15aH
Watt hours: 720
BMS: 60a (Low Voltage/Overcharge/Temperature/Current output and Short Circuit protection, power equalization output)
Discharge rate: 60 amps continuous 90 peak (720 continuous or 1400w peak)
Max Charge rate: 4a
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V
Charging time: 5 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1200 full charge and discharge cycles (gentle use) or 500-800 cycles if used regularly
Configuration: 13 series 6 parallel
Cell type: INR18650-25R 2450mAh
Amount of cells: 78
Chemistry: Lithium - Ion
Connectors: xt60 + 2 pin for battery meter

Does not come with a charger

View attachment 336861View attachment 336860View attachment 336859View attachment 336858View attachment 336857
How do I purchase?

Is there a website where theybare posted for sale. As im not getting any response to purchase after initial contact. I have money ready lol

Hi, apologies for the delay.
One of the battery sellers in the FB group that my listing was posted on flagged our PayPal account and now it’s suspended and under review. I can’t receive funds or process any orders.

Would you guys mind waiting a few days while I work on this issue or find an alternative PayPal? I’ll set aside the batteries for you.

@AmericanElectricSolutions Your original post mentions 4A max charge rate, but the battery itself says 2.5A max charging current. Where did the 4A number come from? I tested charging through the smaller charging leads at 4A before I realized the discrepancy, but don't want to cause any unnecessary damage.

20231106_204505.jpg

Last edited:
Received mine with a week of purchase. Absolutely brand new and flawless. Got a charger from amazon and now works like a charm. Will purchase again in the near future!

Received mine with a week of purchase. Absolutely brand new and flawless. Got a charger from amazon and now works like a charm. Will purchase again in the near future!
how much amps are you able to push from these batteries before BMS trips?

Back