Link for all threads

Yeah, I used to click the section links to see all new posts too. Doesn't work for me anymore either.

Best equivalent I've found so far is to, on Android, click the menu button, pick Desktop site, then click the "new posts" link in the header. Then when done click the "Mark forums read button", then click confirm.

Very annoying. I had a link from my home screen to the previous way which worked immediately. Now it's three extra clicks and you are forced to browse in Desktop mode with tiny fonts. 😭

If you want to just see the subforum thread lists, you can still do so, but XF uses names and not just numbers for things, so:

or

Unfortunately so far only the Ebike Troubleshooting forum has any controls to sort the threads in any way.

Note that you also can't refresh the New Posts page to see more new posts and clear the old ones. You have to click the link again to refresh teh page correctly.

Covered here along with some related issues:

Last edited:
If you want to just see the subforum thread lists, you can still do so, but XF uses names and not just numbers for things, so:

My original link showed all threads in the whole "Electric Bicycle" section. It would show threads from "Bike Mechanical & Structural", from "EBike General Disccusion", etc. But not from scooters, or off-topic, or anything else.

Not sure how that can be done now.

Before the forum software update I had bookmark that would allow me to see all threads from all the subforums.

Now it doesn't work. Is there a way to see at a glance of everything that is happening without going into each subforum?

2023-02-23 19_10_17-Link for all threads _ Endless Sphere.png

Is the variety of options in 'what's new' and 'forums' tab not sufficient?

PS! i'm aware that mobile mode totally sucks and we want to fix that.

Unfortunately so far only the Ebike Troubleshooting forum has any controls to sort the threads in any way.

That's a special feature of categories set to the stackoverflow-like Q&A format and kind of a fluke we didn't expect.

Not sure what is involved in making that happen on each subforum but i think that belongs on the wish list.

Note that you also can't refresh the New Posts page to see more new posts and clear the old ones. You have to click the link again to refresh teh page correctly.

Covered here along with some related issues:

I have to be honest... 'new posts' is kind of weird for having the unread filter turned on by default and i don't understand why there's a 'what's new' that just shows a subsection before redirecting to 'new posts.

'new posts' with the 'unread' filter turned off seems to be functionally equivalent to 'new posts' in phpbb, including how the read/unread icons work.
'threads with your posts': https://endless-sphere.com/sphere/find-threads/contributed appears to be identical to 'your posts' in phbb.

I believe you can access all equivalents of the previous searches but it is weird to find them and we're interested in making it a lot more simple.

My original link showed all threads in the whole "Electric Bicycle" section. It would show threads from "Bike Mechanical & Structural", from "EBike General Disccusion", etc. But not from scooters, or off-topic, or anything else.

Not sure how that can be done now.

I understand what you are talking about now. Example:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums-old/viewforum.php?f=21

It may be possible to reproduce this in xenforo, but it's kind of a phpbb specific thing.
We'll see what we can do but no promises for now.

Back