Looking for some great custom battery builders (triangle pack)

brokejaw

1 µW
Hi all, i'm in NYC i'm looking for a custom battery pack builder here in the states for my triangle frame.

Specs:

72v20ah Custom Triangle Battery

20s5p using Molicel P42A 21700 cell (4200mah 45amp) 300amp ANT BT BMS 10 awg silicone discharge xt90 12 awg silicone charge xt60

I was going to go with litespeed bikes but they are unresponsive

Hi all, i'm in NYC i'm looking for a custom battery pack builder here in the states for my triangle frame.

Specs:

72v20ah Custom Triangle Battery

20s5p using Molicel P42A 21700 cell (4200mah 45amp) 300amp ANT BT BMS 10 awg silicone discharge xt90 12 awg silicone charge xt60

I was going to go with litespeed bikes but they are unresponsive

Litespeed battery. They are in Jersey City and they are a reference when comes to custom battery builds for Sur ron, I guess they do custom packs but I'm not sure.

Just Get in touch with them

https://litespeedbikes.mybigcommerce.com

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks but I already tried them and although I was able to contact them for a price I haven't heard back from them since...

Ah that's unfortunate

Try Facebook groups. A lot offers for who lives in the US like yourself.

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Ask around the local ebike shops

liability issues keeps that niche kinda underground

I bought a 20 s 6p Samsung 40t 30a cell battery from bicycle motor works the guy seemed to know what he was doing till I got the battery. By accident he set me a 52 volt battery with two output wires when he found out he asked me to send it to someone else in California. So two weeks later I got my battery it never fully charged. 81.3v .So I sent it back he said he had to put 6 new cells in ? I also asked him to put it in a Bluetooth bms as the old one seem not to be working properly. I got the batteryand had a long time getting the Bluetooth bms to work yeah the one with the little elephant.
I only get 17 ah out of 6x4,000 mah or 24ah. he doesn't talk to me anymore I think I should get in contact with the company itself and not the battery builder that works for this company. Yea 1,250usd
Batteries !!! Good luck.

Back