Looking into l10 baserunner/ca-- questions arise

damocles

1 µW
Right now I have a senada 1000w ebike with l10 connector and want more from it. The stock controller on it is a 28amp +-1a and according to the display it can get about 1,350 watts out of it but I want more top end out of it if it is possible. Unloaded it can reach 35 mph but with me on it the bike achieves about 29 to 30 mph. I weigh about 255 lb and that's probably why I can't achieve a higher top speed but do you think I can eek a little out of it with a base runner controller? The label on the battery (21ah) says it has a 30 amp discharge rate also if this helps.

Motor speed is (for the most part) more related to voltage than getting more amperage. Without getting a higher voltage battery, you won't get much more top speed.

(Ok, technically, because the baserunner is FOC and can also do field weakening, you *can* get more top speed, but it comes at a not terribly small cost to using more power from the battery to do so. I, personally, don't find that worth while. However, if a new battery is out of budget and you really want more top end, it might be an option if the current battery has, well, current to spare.)

Right now I have a senada 1000w ebike with l10 connector and want more from it. The stock controller on it is a 28amp +-1a and according to the display it can get about 1,350 watts out of it but I want more top end out of it if it is possible. Unloaded it can reach 35 mph but with me on it the bike achieves about 29 to 30 mph. I weigh about 255 lb and that's probably why I can't achieve a higher top speed but do you think I can eek a little out of it with a base runner controller? The label on the battery (21ah) says it has a 30 amp discharge rate also if this helps.
chuyskywalker 's answer is almost certainly correct, but I wanted to note ...
You mentioned amps and watts. Watts is volts * amps and I see no mention of the voltage your system runs at. It's a bit difficult to reason about your set up without that knowledge.

Back