May be of interest - Green Wheels

EMF

100 kW
Curious about The Bikers Bar? Become a member to v
If you can get VOOM shows, this is one of interest to some of us. They are into exploring "green" methods of getting around. They visit with mainstream folks like the ones behind the Tesla and also everyday folks that are trying to innovate with different methods of getting around. Even if you don't get VOOM, they have some videos that you might like to watch from the series.

http://voom.tv/equatorhd/greenwheels/

I checked the website and my local cable co listings, couldn't find the Voom channel, otherwise I would certainly record it. If anyone else can, that would be great. I have a lot of editing tools for video, so I could probably get a good commercial free, compressed version for view here like I did for the other videos if anyone can send me a recorded version.

I watched through these a while ago and saw them again in a demo reel for a company I am trying to get a internship with. Hopefully they will do more green shows in the future and I can be the inside source ;)

Heck, somebody could make a whole TV series out of the rides we have here on ES. :D

The "hardware hacker underground" we have here makes it even more interesting.

Hmm, actually a good idea. I think there is enough video to produce about 5 seasons of rides, just in youtube and google video. :mrgreen:

Back