MysteryDate: Who is BigFail?

Hyena said:
GrayKard said:
Kim's post above pretty much tells who it is if you keep up on events here. Get well soon Sarah.
I've been a little out of the loop after some time in hospital recently so I don't know who else is sick other than me ? Icecube got pretty busted up a little while ago and was having an op wasn't he ?

If AJ is trying to suggest it IS me, I think that's a bit of a red herring. We've been exchanging jabs since the beginning of time on this forum and he's been calling me a female, a frock wearer, doing photoshops of me in dresses etc. So I don't know if it's AJ taking yet another opportunity to have a dig or if he does actually know who ebike sarah is and is trying to throw us off the trail. Doing a search it seems AJ and Philistine have mentioned Sarah a few times before in other posts. Philistine is now adamant that LFP is not Sarah, suggesting he knows for a fact who Sarah is. Sarah also didn't post until Philistine mentioned her name. Philistine is a joker and clearly this Sarah account is a joke too.

So Philistine, I ask you, are YOU Ebike Sarah ??? :p :p :p

DOH! have i been Busted? :cry: ...was worth a try :mrgreen: i thought i could get it past you :p you aren't meant to be well enough to be on the PC get back to bed and get cured damn you :-| :) I thought Phil was a likely pic, reading back over the frock motor thread seems he is a likely candidate ...best luck Jay ;)

KiM

deVries said:
GrayKard said:
Been wondering who this might be too. No idea but a couple of suggestions.

Why be anonymous? Because they have a persona on here that they value. That would rule out all those who have left under bad circumstances and now have trashed reputations. If they came back to gloat they would want us to know it was them anyway. I'm pretty sure it's a currently active member.

I agree their writing style suggests someone with a lot of time on forums. They know how to format so that their posts are legible but are not worried about a few typos. I would think that they have a high post count under their normal account name.

Seems to think there is some kind of power clique in control. Must not be part of that group so pretty much rules out the mods.

Seems to have a stick up their ass too. I think that rules out any of our resident jokers.

Do we really need to know? Nope, but it's fun trying to guess.

Gary
Methods at one point thought BigFail was LFP... but at the end he changed his mind... of course, these two are close friends...
Methods said:
7) This is someone who gets indignant...

9) I dont think this person saw what happened in the mod forum... I think they might have come in late in the game. That is just a guess though - total guess.

10) He/she was offended by my post but willing to use imagery like a wolf pack gang rape... which leads me to believe he/she was less offended by my vulgarity and more offended by my intent/actions

12) I actually suspect LFP :D

The only reason is that only 15 minutes before bigfail hit the scene he was giving me a pep talk on the phone about the art of war. I was about to make a pretty raw move and he questioned whether I was prepaired to handle the blow-back. As soon as bigfail started I actually assumed it (was him/could be him) until checking the IP. Luke is clever... definitely clever enough to mask his language. Look at how the language shifts through the posts too.... bigfail is one of Lukes favorite terms too. A lot of his other favorite terms are in there as well...

But it is not his style. I think he would have gone bigger than that and I dont think he would have made the comment in the first post admitting he was a shill. LFP has more imagination than was displayed.

-methods
Now, LFP made a post using rather unusual language suggesting I was BigFail. That seemed strange. I've had nothing but positive communications with LFP ALWAYS prior to his post today... Just read my posts in the same thread with BigFail, and one can quickly ascertain that LFP is WAY off the mark to suggest it was me.

I believe now I wrote something that pissed-off LFP regarding this topic, so he became defensive & went on the offensive.

Since that happened, I've come to the conclusion that LFP IS eBike Sarah. This persona, eBike Sarah, was invented on the Frock thread debate: WHAT IS A FROCK MOTOR?

Why else would Luke be upset with me :?: :idea:

To be blunt & honest I see a lot of strong language that is very similar between eBike Sarah & BigFail... but it's not a match by any means. Plus, Luke has directly posted that Methods is wrong. I can only guess that Luke suggested I was BigFail, because of some other strange misunderstanding. I never suggested directly that he/LFP is eBike Sarah until *after* he suggested I'm BigFail, so LFP went on the offensive for some reasons I do not understand.

Anyway, I'm disappointed Luke suggested I am BigFail, because he has given no clear reasons why I am that persona.

I firmly believe Luke is eBike Sarah until "proven" otherwise. There is the matter of 2 known IP addresses for eBike Sarah, plus, Luke seems to have admitted indirectly he is eBike Sarah (see my previous post with Luke's quote to Tiberius), and I believe AJ has given a hint in that direction too. AJ knows who eBike Sarah is for real. :p :mrgreen:

But, hell if I really know who BigFail is. I don't.

Well, did I peg who eBike Sarah is or not :?: :?: :?: :p

Sorry Luke if I'm mistaken... :oops:

I just liked f'n with you buddy. :) :twisted: You were so serious about trying to find BF, it seemed like a thou-protest-too-much type thing to me, but now I'm 100% sold on it being Chekola.

I have never made a post on this board as anything but Liveforphysics, and I can't see a reason why I ever would.

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
it's done.
it's chekola.
i found the clincher (for me anyways).

prior to BF's posting i had no idea what SEO was & had to look it up.
turns out i did know what it was, just had never previously seen it expressed as an acronym.
following the lead of searching ES for 'arsed' & 'clique' figured i'd try SEO.

only about a half dozen hits equally spread about.
so it would seem that even on the sphere it's not in common usage.
now out of the blu i find this same 'cliquey' jargon once again.
it may not be a fingerprint but sur a hell makes for a tight fitting footprint.

visit chekola's website listed in his profile.
read what yan/chekola has written.
by my read it's someone tech savvy with a fetish over computer systems efficiency
it's unmistakably the same persona as ButtF#ckr.

Yep! I looked, and I'm convinced. Good work!

Sorry Oatnet! :) Just a coincidence you like the same terms as Chekola.

Chekola- If you felt enough passionate enough and strongly enough about it to make a new acct and create a new persona and mask your IP etc, why not say it under your own username? If it's what you believe, preach it and be proud enough of what you're saying to do it under your own name.

deVries said:
No Mod has dared to reveal "her-him" eBike Sarah's IPs location AND, honestly, there is no reason NOT to reveal 'that' unless eBike Sarah's IP address matches a member with big rep on the forum too, imo. Otherwise, what's the harm in knowing those 2 IP address locations (the city) :idea: :?: :?: :?:
Because it's private information on this forum. (on some, it's not, but here on ES only mods and higher have access to it, implying that it is not intended to be shared publicly, unless there is good reason for it (like with BigFail) or permission has been given by the user.

As to whether it matches anyone else's or not, I don't know, as I haven't checked (have had no reason to, and still do not).

are there pictures somewhere over here?

There were too many to mention, I was always a bit worried about the loving detail that Aussie Jester put into them, but when I went to find them with a google image search, the first thing I came across was this (avert your eyes):

SO maybe Kim had been photoshoping himself as well (I don't know what is more sick)..,.

ROFLMFAO...^^^ thats actually one Jay did of me ... If you type 'Hyena frock motor' into google then hit images you will see a couple i did of him, the rest i have on hard drive still don't worry Jay, they shall all surface again in time... :p

KiM

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving....

If Trevor had kept the forum, all we would need to do is fill it with threads like this.

amberwolf said:
deVries said:
No Mod has dared to reveal "her-him" eBike Sarah's IPs location AND, honestly, there is no reason NOT to reveal 'that' unless eBike Sarah's IP address matches a member with big rep on the forum too, imo. Otherwise, what's the harm in knowing those 2 IP address locations (the city) :idea: :?: :?: :?:
Because it's private information on this forum. (on some, it's not, but here on ES only mods and higher have access to it, implying that it is not intended to be shared publicly, unless there is good reason for it (like with BigFail) or permission has been given by the user.

As to whether it matches anyone else's or not, I don't know, as I haven't checked (have had no reason to, and still do not).

Actually we ran one of those IP earlier and it was another anonymous proxy server (but not anonymouse, the server used by bigfail) :

jonathanm said:
IPv4 address: 141.76.45.35
IPv6 address: ::ffff:8d4c:2d23
Host name: proxy2.anon-online.org
Reverse DNS: proxy2.anon-online.org
City: Dresden

Actually, that was one of the IP addresses for Chekola....

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=443944#p443944

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=443954#p443954

ohhhh.....my mistake...i must have skimmed over where you quoted methods, I thought you were quoting the post before about sarah.

Ok then - so spit it out mods - what's Sarah's IP, please and to which domain does it resolve??

alohanonymous.com ???

:D

liveforphysics said:
Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
it's done.
it's chekola.
i found the clincher (for me anyways).

Yep! I looked, and I'm convinced. Good work!

I'm not so sure...

Che is a whiner, not a pedantic prick.

This clown seems a better fit, from a personality-disorder standpoint:
Nehmo said:
I surmise you are saying I'm selfish by using a forum but not being concerned about its underlying squabbles. ... I don't see a particular web-forum as that important, anyway. They go up all the time. They go down too. Big deal.
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30616

TylerDurden said:
I'm not so sure...

Che is a whiner, not a pedantic prick.

This clown seems a better fit, from a personality-disorder standpoint:

BF may have felt emboldened by being anonymous.
no holding back so his tru personality will out.
also BF held strong opinions on the direction of ES whereas nehmo, meh no.

as to the missing spaces b4 punc i would chalk up to a software artifact.
BF may have been using a different browser or perhaps the anonymizer automatically corrects it?
for instance the ES editor won't allow more than two consecutive spaces stripping out the rest.
try columnizing some data or forming a table in text sometime.

Rassy said:
I've been looking at this thread a bit, but here's something that has always bothered me another bit, so I went back and checked:

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18558&p=270485#p270485

In Chekola's first post she said "I'm the new gal on the block" and signed her post as Helena. Why is Chekola always addressed as though she is a guy?

wow nice, totally overlooked that.
cuz later on he went by grant.
this establishes a history from the get go that he likes to play dress-up.
(and that he's not really all that sorry).
should be enuf of a nail in the coffin for anyone.

chekola said:
Hey All-

I'm the new gal on the block - not round it , so I thought I'd skip proceedings and get to the main point why im here ( aside from the fact I like to learn more , meet people and of course take over the world )

The problem then , and it is big problem , is that I have disability and so Im looking at way I can get around better than I have been .

One of these ideas of late has involved basically using something called a knee walker , which you can see herehttp://www.phc-online.com/Knee_Walker_p/neebop-785.htm , and trying to adapt it so I have electrical asssitance / power for rought terrain , typical paths here and steeper hills.

To add to this problem is the fact I know nill , not even the basics really ,of how I should go about this , other than other examples of what people have done and seem feasible .

I don't have have soldering kits, milling machines or any of that stuff for cutting adapting frames , and TBH would rather try to avoid it if i can , simply because I dont want my knee walker too look much like a DIY job / unprofessional and therefore not the credible disability device it currently is.

Speed is not issue , I guess 4mph is fine , though it would be nice to go a bit faster for more difficult ground I.e. even off road .

The tires I think I can replace with moutainboard given their the same size , ( provided wheelbase checks out ) and the battery has to be ideally be lithium I.e. as opposed to lead.

I don't really mind whether its 2 or 4 wheel drive but figured ( because the axle is all sealed off on bother sides ) a hub motor might be the only way of achieving this idea.

Any way, that's just about it , I still need to take the wheels off to confirm the wheel base but other than that , I cant think of much more to say.

If any one has any suggestions then on how a complete beginner could make this idea a reality I'd really appreciate .

Thanks a lot

helena

chekola said:
I've had time to reconsider my harsh analysis of what others here I m sure only too aware of and in doing so would like to offer my sincerest apologies to Mr Harris , or any one else here , for causing any grief .

This was not why I came here, nor something I want to remain an issue should I choose to remain.

All the best, and sorry once again.

grant

This is a funny thread.

Is it possible BigFail is not a secondary account?

Well now that we have resolved the mystery, I would like to suggest some entertainment to detract from this thread, who has watched the movie "Exotica" by Atom Egoyan? Please watch it(so apt for this witch-hunt)

[youtube]NXsRcqkOaGk[/youtube]

i really really reallly, reelllly reeeeeelllly wish you didn't have time to play a couple of months ago.

An Ode to Jeremy

Postby chekola » Tue May 31, 2011 2:25 am
Oh Jeremy Jeremy
what are you selling me
a bike thats no use
without some Amphetamine ?

A bike with no style
and nowhere to ride
because of a rack
that you didnt provide.

Like a horse or donkey
thats been shot in the head
this bike will go nowhere
but will sit by my bed

And grow ever more silent
as each second ticks by
and Jeremy Jeremy
continues to hide...

An Ode to Jeremy

Postby chekola » Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 am

John in CR said:
He's definitely missed already. The offender definitely needs a public flogging, because Jeremy hadn't been retired even a year, and was steadily introducing new stuff and solving old problems in addition to being helpful with 100% solid info.

And yet he let one idiot get in the way of all that and the moutain of respect others had for him ?

pride is indeed a hurtful thing , there are people who experince far worse on daily basis than merely having their authority challanged on forum, and if the guy was an idiot surely he could of ignored him , afterall its not like any one forced him to reply is it ?

No, any one whose been on the internet ( esp forums ) knows this forum is about as great as you can get ( in fact he said so himself ) so I really find hard to accept an intelligent grown man like him would go play somewhere else in a sulk , just because of one troll, when its almost impossible not to run into them on any forum.

If he has then hes lost my respect , ego of that scale so easily hurt is nothing to be proud of.

che

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28623&p=413026#p413029

I'm just gald we have solved it.

And everyone should watch Exotica.

There is nothing more to say. *please close the thread*

amberwolf said:
deVries said:

Hmmm... Ok, then why reveal the IP for BigFail & not eBike Sarah?

The reason for asking is I think there is an official policy of not spoofing... Meaning every ES member is allowed one account per person. This would prevent rather "insane" topics such as this one, because BigFail & eBike Sarah accounts would be closed IF it can be shown one person is spoofing.

Fact is, BigFail admitted to spoofing (holding two ES accounts on their behalf) upfront, so is that a violation or not of existing ES policy? If not, then it should be & the spoof account should be closed. :idea:

eBike Sarah definitely appears to also be a spoof account, and that persona enjoyed rather, let's say, bizarre sexual attention & engagement :p :lol: in the Toxic area, but s-he also appeared in the General Discussion area too regarding the knightmb/Trevor takeover. eBike Sarah posted to a serious thread, a most important thread, so I asked for the IP check to see if it matches with another account on ES. Why? To verify whether this person is an ES member with two accounts, since I thought it MIGHT lead to the admitted spoofer BigFail. Of course, that was a total waste of time, but it was a lead nonetheless, innocently gained, since I had not known at the time eBike Sarah's identity is known (to some few) & was already having so much fun in the Toxic discussion area previously too.

True enough, there should be a policy of never revealing a member's IP address for privacy reasons, but what if it is a spoof account? Apparently, that has already been answered, since the IP address has been given for BigFail. So, if eBike Sarah is a spoof account, then why can't we reveal that IP address too? Otherwise, it becomes hypocritical, which amplifies these controversial issues at hand... The ES Policies of dealing with known ES spoofers such as the admitted BigFail & the admitted (apparently somewhere with ES members) eBike Sarah.

So, where do we go from here about dealing with spoofers that do stir the stink-pot to attempt to cause rancor & negative problems within & between ES membership? I could care less about IP addresses at this point, but I do want to understand if we have any Policy Language to handle these issues already that can guide everyone about what the rules & limitations are regarding posting here as a registered member.

Jesus Christ DeVries. Do you really not know who Ebike Sarah is?

I waggle my sweet little pair of apricot cheeks in your direction (and slide a finger between a tight clam shell)?

But has it occured to people that maybe Phistine isn't a real person?

Back