New Hobby King web site

motomech

10 MW
In the past 24 Hours, Hobby King revamped their site.
It's taken me awhile to get used to it, the battery section seems particualy obtuse, as they are no longer listed by cell count.
I've only priced a few items I was interested in, but they seem to be reduced.
When the first product page is accessed, there is a price range, but when the second page is brought up, there is a reduced price. No longer are there pop-ups.
There is no longer warehouse selection, but the site seems to know my default warehouse, perhaps from my profile or purchasing history.
Anyhow, I'm curious as mto what others think.
The jury is still out for me.

I just noticed that theres a sale on multistar batterys and i just bought some last week, The price they are saying that was on most of the cells is not true I paid £41.49 not £64.89 for my 4s 16000mah and its been at that price or cheaper for over a year so the sale of £40.73 is not really a sale at all as Nissan Invested in the UK giving more strength to the Pound this week for the 76p price drop, I smell a brexit fish here false advertising and most of the cell prices are the same fabricated nonsence, still a good sight though for batterys even if they have been naughty.

Back