NEW TSDZ8 Tongsheng mid drive motor

Matze_Senpai

100 W
Hello ladies and gentlemen,
looks like a new motor from the company Tongsheng has been released and is available in the EU from some AliExpress sellers and on pswpower. not sure about USA and other countries for now, ordering from china is possible of course.
I've taken some screenshots and i gotta say price seems FAIR, i gotta say i am interested in this drive for potential future eMTB builds.

Seems to cost around 350€ and comes with ekd01 display and ships from france (on AliExpress)
Pswpower is slightly more expensive for now

Please feel free to add any new information you have or want to share about this motor.

Attachments

• IMG_20240229_194639.jpg
    IMG_20240229_194639.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2024-02-29-19-49-40-739_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-29-19-49-40-739_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20240229_195041.jpg
    IMG_20240229_195041.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 18
here's the dimensions

Attachments

• tongsheng-tsdz8-tsdz2-turbo-500750w-48v-mid-drive-motor.png
    tongsheng-tsdz8-tsdz2-turbo-500750w-48v-mid-drive-motor.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 6
Dunno if it's the same system, but the TSDZ8 has been posted about since at least the middle of last year, and some people have been buying them instead of the Toseven stuff:

It is not that new. I have it in a box ready for spring conversion. Looks very solid.

Woosh sells road legal version in UK.

Last edited:
Very Sneaky release

I love the Q&A portion "what about" ::cold pause:: "RTFM"

Is it easy to install?

Dude, you just asked a sales person, who gets his information from an engineer about the process.

Go out the back, talk to one of the guys with grease under their nails.

Totally meant to do that

Last edited:
Very Sneaky release

I love the Q&A portion "what about" ::cold pause:: "RTFM"

Is it easy to install?

Dude, you just asked a sales person, who gets his information from an engineer about the process.

Go out the back, talk to one of the guys with grease under their nails.

Dude, you post a link to TSDZ2B. Different motor.

What sneaky release? TSDZ8 is on the market for months now.

BWAHAHAHA

Oh man, hoisted by me own captain Picard...

That sir, is pure gold...

I am just gonna leave it there and ad a link at the bottom for those who don't find dumb to be funny.

I am just gonna leave it there and ad a link at the bottom for those who don't find dumb to be funny.

Yep... and you have posted yet another link to TSDZ2B. I can see you are searching for TSDZ8 and search engine lets you badly down. I give you a C for trying.

Hey, If you were expecting dumb jokes and beer and peanuts humour, I am your guy, if you are expecting like... skill or class... Move along citizen, nothing to see here.

actually, that one was fat finger freddy at it again. I managed to click the wrong link 2x.

Not my best day.

actually, that one was fat finger freddy at it again. I managed to click the wrong link 2x.

Not my best day.

Don't worry man. We all have elderly moments from time to time.

TSDZ8 is a new motor and search for it gives a lot of false results. Also Tongsheng calls it for some reason TSDZ2 Turbo as well as TSDZ8 which doesn't help with search.

I can't even make the excuse on the 2nd one, looked back at the search.. and clicked the link above the one I wanted.

It has just been one of them weeks. I ran for so many days on 2-3 hours of sleep my surgeon swung by the house and told me to slow down.

How jacked up do you have to be to get a housecall from a surgeon?

Ok, he also comes over for Bbq's and when his wife is cleaning... But still, i got surgeon poned.

I'd like to find out if this motor/controller would work with 52v battery since i already have one

Back