• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Newest Techshop Member

SHiFT

100 W
I'm super excited. I got a membership to http://www.techshop.ws - Membership gives me access to all the equipment there, water jet, laser cutter, 3D printer, complete wood shop with 3D ShopBot, cold saw, CNC with 4D, tons of sheet metal punches and shears, angle iron shear, etc. It's a really amazing place.

If you have a shop near you, I highly recommend you check it out.

Yeah, wish they did have one here somewhere near Disneyland. Maybe Disney could open one as part of 'Star Wars Land.'

I wonder if they'll ever start franchising them.

That'd be cool to see. I'm hopeful they stay in business and expand. You never know, they could be in your area before long.

No, DC area.

I used to live in San Jose though before moving to Fremont. Was on South First Street between San Carlos and San Salvador, by the SJSU campus.

Back in 2006-07, it was not as "revitalized." My corner had 3 clubs/bars on it, not counting the ones just a door up or down on First) which would result in numberous drunk, puking, fighting patrons to congregate by my front door every weekend.

Back