Nine Continent RH212 - Vancouver, BC - $250

finn1911

1 mW
Nine Continent Rear Cassette Motor, RH212 w/statorade injected.

This was my first foray into ebike motors. When I switched bikes from a Surly to an edgerunner cargo bike I had a lot of fitment issues and couldn't get the torque arm to work well with the edgerunner longtail frame. Long story short, i tried a gmac instead, but I didn't like the noise and so ended up with a front hub all-axel motor.

Paid CAD$365.00 for the motor and used it semi-regularly to take my kid to daycare. Asking CAD$250/

It's currently laced into a 20inch wheel so can remove from there if that will not work for your application.

Stephen

That is a pretty good deal for anyone local, even if its laced in a 20" just unlace it and lace it into what you want.

finn1911 said:
Nine Continent Rear Cassette Motor, RH212 w/statorade injected.

Paid CAD$365.00 for the motor and used it semi-regularly to take my kid to daycare. Asking CAD$250/

It's currently laced into a 20inch wheel so can remove from there if that will not work for your application.
Hi Stephen, If this motor can work well in a 29" inch wheel, and if you're okay with mailing JUST the motor to the USA, I would be interested.

Back