No power

Epiphlioy

1 µW
Ok, here is what happened:
I have a Velowave Pony ebike. I wanted to upgrade the display from the standard UKC3 to a Bafang 860C. I researched the connection requirements to go from the UKC3 to the 860.I snipped the plugs from the two and connected the wires directly. I am pretty certain that I connected all wires correctly however the power did not come on. Long story short, I reconnected the original plug from the UKC3 but it too no longer worked. So, I called Velowave and had them send me an entire new cable. I plugged it in to the original display but still nothing. . Did I ruin the controller when I attempted to connect to 860c? And is that why even the new cable with the original display does not work now? Any help is much appreciated.

Can you install a generic sensorless controller without a display and see if it works?
I googled the Velowave Pony and looked at the images. Where did you buy it from?
Up to you whether to buy a UKC3 display to put back to stock so you can ride it again or sell it then maybe look for or build an ebike with your preferred bafang display.

Back