• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Online belt availability in Europe

Hey all,
I'm looking to get a few extra belts here in Spain. I had the moter drive pully hold screw that I forgot to put thread holder on work its way out and chew up the center of the belt. The screw wasnt lost.....actually found it by chance after checking the bottom of board after 20 minute ride, stuck in the belt still. :roll:

I was wondering if there is a place to find belts here in the Euro Union. I know my hardware stores in Alaska and Seattle stateside but from what I've found in Madrid and my lack of solid Spanish i figured it will be cheaper and easier endevor online. I am looking for two belf for now... HTD 282 3M and 15mm wide and HTD 265 5m 9mm width.

Any advice ?

New spainsh Amano Longboard 35 inch, 29.9 truck c-c. Shown with 90 Flywheel clones. You guys were right, the upgrade from 83 -90 is great
Cheers gents.

In the uk there is belting online who seem pretty good, cheap and they have a large stock: http://www.beltingonline.com/

Back