Phaserunner v6 + Cycle Analyst CA3-WP, variable regen braking

Hi there everyone.

So I’ve just installed the above combo with my GMAC 10T on my wheelchair power drive. This was a swap out for my previous PR and CA installation, mainly to have the built in L10 cable and remove all the JST connections from the system for neatness and reliability.

I’m using a reverse switch connected to the 6 pin PAS plug on the PR and just the throttle and ebrake input on the CA, no other inputs, just the 9 pin cable straight to the PR.

I’ve loaded the GMAC configuration to the PR using the software suite.

Everything is working great and performance is excellent, but there’s one feature which isn’t working now which did before.

Pressing the ebrake button (I’ve got the ebrake cutoff on a separate button rather than a micro switch in the mechanical brake lever) provides a fixed amount of regen braking, but progressively adding throttle does not modulate the amount of regen the way it did before.

To get the throttle to provide variable regen, is there a standard setting I need to change? I didn’t edit anything in the throttle + brake map on the PR but I did enable regen braking on the CA with an initial voltage of 0.5v

The variable regen is a great feature and means I hardly use my mechanical brake so I would really appreciate if anyone knows the change I need to make.

Thanks

Steve

Back