Photo resizing for ES attachment.

I haven't read all the posts, but pics are pretty easy. Don't upload them as attachments. Just have some kind of free storage account online and link to them using the IMG button above. Once you figure it out it takes seconds to do it each time.

Like this picture I took of Darth Maul at Suntrust Bank in Atlanta:

995004096_unuUr-M.jpg

The problem with hosted images, is they still need to be resized.

Otherwise, a noob will place an image much too large and the post formatting gets knackered.

file.php

OK, I got the photo transfer finished, the fourth resizer. Windows XP resizer.

Marty, I see you had a bad chase too with your font help request. Do folks check & verify a help link before posting? Well meaning or fun with the newbs?

Tyler, I can fix you up with some very fast electric snowshoes that can outrun Marty's 6000lb gorilla. The commercial grade in the spiffy boxes are all gone, military grade OK?

There are a few glitches in high speed mode, was in another thread learning on powerchair controllers as I want to incorporate the automatic slowing down feature into the militarty3 models are they are just too fast for the human mind. Robo-guns ride these OK, oops, there I go, forget all about that secrecy disclosure crap. For the record I did not/will not sell Marty a robo-gun on any platform.

Back on topic, Tyler these electric snowshoes are invisible, keep that secret. This is not that "light bending around objects" science making the news, a much higher tech. Lots of powder up there in Otterwha? Get this, in high speed invisible mode there is no give-away snow roostertail !!! You are invisible too! Marty's 6000lb gorilla will never catch you!

A really cool feature of the invisible mode is in shipping. I can activate standby after I put them in the special shipping box, presto, invisible in the box & weightless!!!!! Shipping is so cheap I'll ship to you no charge. No paypal either as its secret remember? We will have to discuss where to send your cheque in secret, so ter-ror-its don't know either.

Back