Programming APT AE96600 controller (update: NOT recommended, unstable program)

larsb said:
Increase them or the time limit for protection above. If you have iac set at max 200A and the motor can take 100A for max 5 minutes then heavy load time would be 300 seconds and heavy load Iac 50%

Same logic for motor lock protection but with lower values.

Here is on this a time we are discussing controller there there is my figure with investment, not can whether we try to communicate on this a time?
https://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=57126.18

Tomorrow I'm working, so I'll check the controller settings only in one day, then I'll write. It is a pity that I can not add photos and videos to the forum.

https://electrotransport.ru/ussr/images/4/vqjcca.jpeg
parameters circled in green, are by default, and which are circled in red I tried to adjust, but the problem was not solved

This will be difficult/impossible without more info. Can you post a pic on your battery and cables to controller?
What is your phase current setting?
What is your battery current setting?
Please also give a link to the motor you have.

Does motor get hot quickly when you're driving?

The motor is almost cold. The controller shows the temperature 38-42.
If I'm using links to send images you'll see them?

The battery voltage is 108 volts. Battery assembled from the elements of NMC with a capacity of 60 ampere hours. 26S. The engine Yuma Electric 17, 500 TT, when sold in China was positioned as 5000 watts for a long time.

Ok, only some answers so i'd repeat:
Can you post a pic on your battery and cables to controller?
What is your phase current setting?
What is your battery current setting?

Is your motor similar to this? http://en.wxymmotor.com/ProductInfoA.aspx?Id=22
Capture.JPG
Have you tried both hall sensor sets (if you have two..) Is the problem the same for both?
I see the pictures throught the links.

колесо другое, ширина покрышки 200 мм. соответственно обод и внутренности другие.

Controller Over iac error: means: The controller is over current.
But that's the problem and how to treat? What overload can occur, and most importantly from what?

Вот мои текущие настройки :D

Attachments

• basic setting-.jpg
    basic setting-.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 3,558
  • Control-.jpg
    Control-.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3,558
  • Derate setting-.jpg
    Derate setting-.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 3,557
  • FluxWeaken Referans-.jpg
    FluxWeaken Referans-.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 3,556
  • Idc calibration-.jpg
    Idc calibration-.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 3,558
  • Mode set-.jpg
    Mode set-.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 3,558
  • Motor parameter-.jpg
    Motor parameter-.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 3,558
  • Other-.jpg
    Other-.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 3,556
  • Protection-.jpg
    Protection-.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 3,555
  • Reference-.jpg
    Reference-.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 3,555
  • Torque PID.jpg
    Torque PID.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 3,558
SergeyNikulochkin said:
Controller Over iac error: means: The controller is over current.
But that's the problem and how to treat? What overload can occur, and most importantly from what?

It means (normally) that the actual current value has increased above the protection value (the controller has lost control)
This triggers a protection fault and everything is shut down.

When does it happen? at rapid throttle/ full throttle or just randomly?

I go about 5-10 minutes normally, then there is a shutdown. And the shutdown begins to occur frequently and chaotically. And also at different throttle positions. And at different speed modes. Eco-D, Boost. The controller is warm, and I thought it was overheating, but the computer shows a maximum of 44 degrees of controller temperature.

Did it work 100% OK before and now you're starting to get issues?

or has it never worked correctly?

Did you try both hall sensor sets? (Could be that there is bad connection after wear and tear)

Also check all connector for battery and motor phases, if there is intermittent broken connection then this can cause overcurrent spikes

It never worked right. The phase wires are screwed tight, I checked. I haven't tried the hall sensors. Need to disassemble the bike

I mean that motor seems to have two hall sensor sets. You could try them both and see if error is the same.

Did you do a hall mapping in the program?
Was it OK or did you have issues?

I think you could try to set hall shift at 60degrees (not -60). Please be careful, lower current to something like 30A before you do this (I've read that FETs can blow if phase angle is totally wrong) and try how it runs with wheel in the air.

Good luck.

I tried to set the settings for the QS engine, it seemed to me that the work became smoother, but the controller is still off.

Back