Quilbix raptor 140 + Mxus 3000 4t + 18fet lyen

magna_503

10 W
I finally found the correct phase/hall sequence on Mxus 3000 + lyen 18fet controller tonight. At first I got 49mph in reverse and it was as quiet as heck. I ran it for about a minute, and the motor, phase wires weren't even hot. Anyhow, I had to swapped a few more phase/hall combo and got about 49mph running forward. I went for a test drive, and the front end just lift off. Top speed were around 42mph and it get there quick. I need to flip the handle bar upside down for a forward leaning position to prevent the front lift off. Or reprogram it to low amperage.

It seems like everything is spot on. I programmed my Lyen 18 fet to 120% Throttle with 160A phase amps and 80A battery amps. Running 120% squeezed another 3 MPH out of mine. Im running 18s 66v 32AH battery and I top out at 45mph on my Mxus 4T.

Icecube,
I'm pretty surprise by how much torque the mxus 3000 had. It is so easy for the front end to lift. Mine DC amp setting is 50 and phase amp is 110. I have to be so gentle with the throttle to prevent a wheel at start up. The acceleration at speed is great for me. I was also considering a 22 to 24s, but at 18s 75v32ah it is awesome as is. Going +40mph is scary on a bike.

magna_503 said:
I'm pretty surprise by how much torque the mxus 3000 had. It is so easy for the front end to lift.
Set geometry first, then you can use the torque in total control. Within 1.5 ft range weight shifting your chest, you must be able to lift or drift at will. Then, acceleration will be pleasant and 40 won't feel so fast after all. :wink:

Back