• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

RedBull SoapBox Race - DALIRANDO

laufer

10 mW
Hi all!!
Guess what we do wen not playing with electricity :D

I'm just pre-classified to race with a bunch of friends the RedBull Soapbox Race of Barcelona this 31 oct. We designed a gravity sidecar, and the theme is Dalí, its inspired in the Lips sofa and in is Soft Watches.

Now they ask to all the teams to look for support at the social networks. So If you like our project and like to vote for us will be great, and will make us a really happy bunnys !!!

To vote you have to go to this address and look for DALIRANDO team then click!
http://www.redbullsoapboxrace.com/es/es/team-applications/

Also I invite you all to come to the event, just tell me, will be great to know some people form the forum, share some beers and lots of laughs !!!

I attach some pictures so you see our project and if you like it, please vote for us.
So we can follow with the gravity sidecar project, which i will post here to!!!!!

Thx u all, havefun!!!

Dalirando_page_claim_zpsoebrc8yz.jpg

team_DALIRANDO_zpsuwzfs0jy.jpg

Thxsss a lot for your support!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes we are doing great, we need to stay between top ten position, to be directly qualified for the race, if not we will have to pass a jury selection :lol: but we will try hard.
Voting finishes on sunday so we are close to the objective.

The build will start just after the definitive selection, so cross fingers will be next Monday :D

I will post pics of the prosess of the sidecar here of course!!!

havefun

Back