Request help Identifying folding e-bike frame

htidwell1970

1 µW
I found this gutted folding very light alumn frame in a dumpster in DT Los Angeles it has about 5 layers of house paint on it the only marking I've found so far is the E or F logo on the head tube (image attached). It seems like it was a high quality bike from how the clamps lock. Has a bottom bracket guards that's just a trapezoid of small rod overall somewhat like my Lectric xp. The build on the disc brake that was left (rear) suggests it's older and or Chinese bc it's not your standard design - seems older bigger rougher . But fits same spacing and tabs.. Seems to take 20" tires with a wide opening in rear and slightly -wide fork in front will add a pic of the frame asap, was thinking the logo would be the best clue.

Thanks in advance for any help or input you might have... I've been a long time reader but first time poster (noobe) hope I didn't put this in the wrong place.

Holly

This is a trace I did for Google lens searching... I think it gets it across if a little quick and Dirt-T

Google said NEIN.

It seems it didn't attach here's a second try

(It came in 90 degrees rotated left...sideways)

Maybe post a picture of the entire frame; it's more likely to be identifiable than from just the single marking there. (which may not be original, though it could be).

Can't guarantee that will help, but it's worth a shot. :)

Back