[RESOLVED : burnt...] Nkon : Still not received April, 28

He offered me a refund. It should take 4-7days (if no burning...) to deliver then I'm thinking if I buy again in their shop or not.

OMG that's horrible!!I should have suspected based on the shipping cost that it wasn't sent as marked liion package. But i thought it shipped via ground, so it wouldn't make difference (maybe you should ask for ground specifically? )
I had the same situation with one chinese seller, my batteries also got destroyed by the customs. I hope you will get your money or new shipment soon 8)

Yes ...
But I'm not the first customer I think, it's the first time a package is destroyed ?!
That's why I told you it's not groundmail but airmail (as it's supposed to take 4-7days).

Anyway, I'll keep you in touch !

Yeah, I really thought that it must be ground based on low shipping cost. Air shipping for batteries costs shit-ton of money, if it's properly declared.

I was also wondering how has this happened to me, am I the first one? But I guess customs don't always check so thoroughly...

My Chinese guy is out of stock then I ordered again (since the shipping is maximum 2weeks if no catching).
I really hope they will arrive this time ...

edit : the guy of Nkon told me it's not possible anymore by surface mail... Service has been stopped long time ago.

Back