Sabvoton SVMC 72150 doesn't do full power

minde28383 said:
generic USB to USB no good. You need adapter which looks like general cable but one end is thicker because there is chip in it for data exchange between pc and controller.

Do you happen to know what the cable is called so I can order one?

€ 4,63 | Sabvoton Controller USB Cable for controller parameter adjust on PC
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNIU7ma

minde28383 said:
€ 4,63 | Sabvoton Controller USB Cable for controller parameter adjust on PC
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNIU7ma

Awesome thank you, with that I should be able to finally unlock it completely.
I also hope to get a little more info on loop kp settings. I am curious if the kp/ki settings may be the cause of my weak acceleration from a stand still

Kp, ki can be an issue. Also weak battery can be too.
Just set like other people set the setting unkess you got some rare hub.
Not necessarily you will be able to unlock your controller. Not everybody succeeded doing so.

minde28383 said:
Kp, ki can be an issue. Also weak battery can be too.
Just set like other people set the setting unkess you got some rare hub.
Not necessarily you will be able to unlock your controller. Not everybody succeeded doing so.

I think the battery is good, its a 23s 70amp hr with a 150 amp bms rated for 450 bursts. The motor is a qs q260 v4 5000w 45h 16 pole pairs on a 14in rim
Just for fun I put the stock 500w motor back on with the sabvoton 96120 and it was too much torque lol and on high loads would over amp and kick an error. So I am assuming its either the q260 just needs more power and it is as fast accelerating as its going to get or the controller isn't dumping the full amps as quick as I am asking. It almost feels like it ramps in power, the accel from 30k to 80k is really good but very soft from a stand still.

Qs260 45h v4, 23s, 14". it should be very good from stand still. What kv, wound, turns? Maybe it lacks phase current to open up.
You got 96120? Not much phase current you got.
You need another controller to get full motors potential unless it is slow version.

minde28383 said:
Qs260 45h v4, 23s, 14". it should be very good from stand still. What kv, wound, turns? Maybe it lacks phase current to open up.
You got 96120? Not much phase current you got.
You need another controller to get full motors potential unless it is slow version.

I am not sure of the kv or turns but when I ordered it they gave me 3 options, torque, speed or in the middle and I ordered the middle version.
I do think the controller may be limiting me as well. I have played with the settings on an apple device and if you keep trying it will let you enter 150 flux, 300 mid phase, 450 max and 600. When it does accept those #'s I can for sure feel it pull harder but it still seems soft off the line.
I was looking at a fardriver nd84850 but now the wife says no to a new controller lol

Usually they dont give green light for any controllers. You have to justify new purchase. Critical factor in aqcuiring new controller is safety. The faster you accelerate the further you are from cars, which is good thing.

Back