Sabvoton SVMC72150 Wiring help

bamitsram

10 mW
Hi there,

I've got a Sabvoton SVMC72150 that I know how to wire up around 90%; this is what the harness it comes with looks like;
http://i.imgur.com/fWa3esP.jpg

I know I have to connect E-lock (orange) to battery positive to enable the controller, and can be switched to turn the controller on/off - (probably good for the keyswitch connection)
I know the red/grey/black plug labeled handlebar is throttle with its gnd and +5v connection
I know the blue wire is the hall output for your speedo - I don't know if this is open drain/collector(ie, pulses to gnd) or pulses 5v, but i assume its open drain.
I know the purple wire labelled "H brake" is the electronic brake, but I don't know what this has to be connected to to enable, is it logic low enable, logic high enable(5v) or battery high enable?
I know the white wire labelled "reverse" is the reverse mode, I again don't know if this logic low enable, logic high enable(5v) or battery high enable.
I don't know what the brown wire labelled "anti-theft" does
Edit: Apparently this is to hook up to the equivalent of an immobiliser or alarm.
I don't know what the orange wire on the same connector does either, possibly a return/connection for the "anti-theft" line?
I don't know what the pink (High speed),black (ground maybe?) and grey(Low speed) wires do, i assume some type of "3 speed switch" even though there is only 2 speeds?
Edit 2: Is a 3 speed switch, still not sure on wiring.

I'm competent with electronics and could work it out in an hour of stuffing around if i had tools, but alas I don't as I have recently moved.
If anyone would like to chime in with what these wires are and how to connect them to activate their features it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Also, the bike this is going into is a modified EEB frame with a new rear swingarm, the frame holds 9 leaf modules and a new rear swingarm has been fabricated to hold a 200mm QS273 :D

You can download a documentation/software package from QSMotor here; you have to contact them for the password to unpack it. Here's their "Tips and FAQ" file that has a wiring diagram and some descriptions. It doesn't seem to match exactly to what you describe, and the English is a little... challenging, but hopefully this will clear some things up.

Attachments

• Sabvoton_Tips_FAQ_QSMotor_1604.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,834
That helped me out a little, I know now "H brake" connects to 12v/5v to activate, and that antitheft is for bike alarms which I'm not bothered by.

I will contact qs motor for the password - I have some documentation from various places but none covers my questions

Back