Savic Motorcycles - Savic C-Series

boars

100 W
Decent article with some extra pics etc: https://motorbikewriter.com/orders-aussie-electric-bike/
Manufacturer site: https://savicmotorcycles.com/

Looks like the Australian Savic concept bike is getting closer to production, currently scheduled late next year (Aug+)
With demo rides available in February next year - I'll be signing up for one of those, even if it means I have to fly down to Melbourne.

Priced between $11KAUD and $23K AUD (roughly: 7.5K USD - 15.8K USD but only available in Australia for now.
Interestingly the range is how far you can get on a highway, so expect more at lower speed, nice.

Also no mirrors, indicators etc so still a ways from final product by the looks- but it is certainly closer and nice to see something on the horizon in this e-motorbike desert country!

Specs_900x.jpg

Interesting looking bike - although i find the headlight mounting to look horrific):
Savic_Motorcycles_3_-_WebSite_1_1800x.jpg

Savic_Motorcycles_4_-_WebSite_1_1800x.jpg

Savic-3.png

Pretty sure the C stands for "Clearance". As in, ground clearance. The first iteration would have scraped on the tarmac pretty easily.

All the best to him. It will be a Tiawanese bike, but any option is a good one.

It does look great although I would change the front fender to a classic, polished aluminum one and use a big single chrome headlight (LED of course) to match the classically looking shiny tank and seat combo. I do hope the battery enclosure is part of the frame to add stiffness/rigidity to the ride.

jonescg said:
Pretty sure the C stands for "Clearance". As in, ground clearance. The first iteration would have scraped on the tarmac pretty easily.

All the best to him. It will be a Tiawanese bike, but any option is a good one.

Still looks like you couldn't go up/down a gutter with much confidence.

Any option is better than the next to zero (highway capable) options we have right now in Aus.

Also I agree with SlowCo, that front guard has to go (along with the light), doesn't fit in with the rest of the bike.

Back