Searching for my personal battery apprentice

We hired a few more folks. It seems like even a small army could not replace Jackson Edwards talents though, RIP brother, we miss you everyday!
Erika and I drive ourselves these slavey hours because when we're not at work, we prefer to be working anyways. It feels an honor I wake up excited for everyday to get to go work in our awesome RnD facility, doing good work for our spaceship from morning till night with a world class team of fellow Zealots for the EV Revolution!

We are doing bleeding edge RnD for the biggest EV projects on the earth and in LEO above it. I can't think of a place I would rather be, or tasks I would prefer to be doing. If you eat, sleep, drink, and dream energy storage RnD, and you've got a burning passion inside you to be a part of big projects, contact me.

liveforphysics said:
If you eat, sleep, drink, and dream energy storage RnD, and you've got a burning passion inside you to be a part of big projects, contact me.

When the circumstances are conducive to me doing this for a living, I damned well will! :bigthumb:

Back