Show your drinking and eating setup

markz said:
OK so maybe a well insulated lunch cooler along with those blue freezer things, plus a refridgeration unit attached.

Much cheaper.
DC 12V Thermoelectric Peltier Cooler
https://www.amazon.ca/Thermoelectric-Refrigeration-Conduction-Semiconductor-Conditioner/dp/B079QWMCW3?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duc12-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B079QWMCW3

Yeah, but 65 watt power draw...

My eating and drinking setups are having ebikes that are quicker than motorcycles, so waiting until I reach my destination is never an issue. I ride only on streets and highways mixing with traffic, and absolute focus is a must, which means cell phones, eating, drinking or other distractions could too easily get me killed.

Ebikes quicker than motorcycles? :) Our Fz9 goes from 0-60 in under 3 seconds and tops out around 145 mph. Our Cbr1000 could do 180mph. That must be some ebike! :D

John in CR said:
My eating and drinking setups are having ebikes that are quicker than motorcycles, so waiting until I reach my destination is never an issue. I ride only on streets and highways mixing with traffic, and absolute focus is a must, which means cell phones, eating, drinking or other distractions could too easily get me killed.

By chance do you have any links to any of your electric vehicle builds (highway capable ebike, sport fishing catamaran, etc)? Cecil and I will be moving to the islands off Italy soon and I am considering my transportation options. I already decided I never want a car again. I would really like a fishing boat, perhaps a 22' or so aluminum center console boat with a small 4 stroke outboard motor (50hp) and a large solar panel canopy and an electric trolling motor. Perhaps some sort of front mounted sail too. :)

Back