SOLD For sale premium ebike battery charger Grin's Cycle Satiator®

vanbhills

10 µW
First offer of 50$ - must be willing to provide cash and pick up near Main and Broadway, in Vancouver, BC.

The charger has some scuff marks on the black paint. It was used regularly and reliably since 2015 to recharge a 3614LiM-EZ battery via XLR.
Power cable and 3 pin XLR charging cable are included. Other cable options are available from Grin see: Grin's Product information

I no longer have the bike so the charger is looking for a new home to continue service for a new owner. Confirm to arrange a time to exchange. If you have questions on the product refer to Grin's products information. It's a good product, in my opinion, provided as is.

PXL_20230505_231851141.jpg

Interested in the Satiator... what model is it? 7205 or 4808? Willing to ship to Italy? (USPS)
Sorry for not including originally it's actually the GC360-6008 model Link to manual on Grin's site. On closer review of the current site I see this model is no longer shipped new. I'll wait until May 14th to see if there is any local interest before considering shipping internationally. The charger is reliable and the custom profiles useful.

Hello! I'm in Canada (Québec), and I'm interested. I'm good for the price you ask.

Back