Thought on my battery charging idea

Skalabala

1 kW
Hi members :)
Ok first of yes the picture/diagram is super crude :oops: But it is readable :mrgreen:
Can I disconnect my battery from the controller and then charge the whole pack as a 3.7V cell?
9S%20battery.jpg

Many, many short circuits. For example, from the charger + to the + of the first cell on the left, to the - of the second cell on the left, to the - of the charger. Also, the brown leads short circuit the whole battery pack except the first cell. So you shorted both the battery and the charger.

This can only work if you sever all the series connections between the cells.

:mrgreen: sound like some fireworks
Diodes?

Can I use two 6s lipo chargers? My actual battery is 11S and not 9S

Not if you wire it like that. You'll just destroy your batteries and your chargers.

I suggest strongly that you read around the forums on existing battery help and build threads, whether they apply to your chemistry or style of cell, before you continue any further, so that you understand what to do and what not to do and why.

amberwolf said:
Not if you wire it like that. You'll just destroy your batteries and your chargers.

I suggest strongly that you read around the forums on existing battery help and build threads, whether they apply to your chemistry or style of cell, before you continue any further, so that you understand what to do and what not to do and why.

Thanks buddy :D
Bad things happen when you get desperate :oops:

Back