Three Mr. ScooterBoost customers allege negative reviews

While on bike paths, I met 3 people in the last two weeks who say, as verbatim as I can recall, these allegations, by way of review of Mr. Scooter Boost's warranty and after-sale service. Mister Scooter Booster is in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada:

"The turn signals weren't working when I bought it but he's not fixing them". - Vancouver motorcycle-style electric scooterist, riding on the 10th Avenue bike path at Main Street.

"He operates out of a garage. He won't fix any problem after he sold me the Ion Armada scooter. I recommend another electric scooter dealer in Surrey, Cit-E-Cycles." - Female rider in Burnaby, riding the bike path, near Renfrew, underneath the Skytrain.

"He sold me a battery charger that bulged my new battery pack. I opened the charger and saw that it had been repaired incorrectly. He won't pay for the damage." - Owner of electric scooters in Richmond BC, at a Chinese restaurant.

Btw, there are complete, safe, clean, smooth, bike paths from Victoria Drive, Vancouver, all the way to Gilmore in Burnaby.

* I will upload photos. They are presently too big, so will have to reduce them somehow.

Back