Tired of these magnet motor believer.

nutspecial said:
Ebeach- too true!- loved the video lol, did they photoshop it towards the end?

The local prankster finally got back to me. "No Photoshopping needed" he said and that "it was 100% accurate information except it was hard to see the hearing aid batteries ensconced in all the hot glue that held the parts together"..... :wink:

:D

I meant the helicopter, I wondered if he edited it in or how he worked out his video with it flying over.

It was a well done vid for sure. I totally laughed when I saw the chopper.

Thanks for confirming the batteries- I've been doubtful there's any more energy in the air than to power a mini lcd. (unless you're standing under the powerlines- that's good for like 15watts)

nutspecial said:
Thanks for confirming the batteries- I've been doubtful there's any more energy in the air than to power a mini lcd. (unless you're standing under the powerlines- that's good for like 15watts)

Well, I wouldn't say that, see the following quote:

Recent studies indicate that the debris lifted by a dust devil can become electrically charged. Researchers at the University of Michigan detected radio noise emanating from a dust devil and measured an electrical field around it at 100,000 volts per metres. The swirling charged particles also produced a detectable magnetic field.

It's from this article http://www.islandnet.com/~see/weather/almanac/arc2008/alm08jul.htm

This same information can be confirmed in many places.

So, ya, I'd say there is some serious potential out there :wink: :mrgreen:

Doctorbass said:
Damn guys!.. look like the power of number is getting more and more important for people that believe in these "free" energy.

I am seriously begining to feel really tired about all these person why loose their time with these bedinni motor, magnet motor.. trying to make people believe that it exist !!

People diy some coil and shaft, bicycle wheel and magnet with 12V batteryetc and with misplaced or missinterpreted data on multimeter they are trying to make people to believe that it create energy ! :roll: :roll:

and... what make me laugh is when they claim that it's because of the power of gouvernment that nobody are using that to power their house or cars :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

c'mon !!

In one of these video a guy was trying to convince people that by putting few magnets on a PC fan it can power 200W of lamp... thru a AC to DC power supply used in reverse !!!

99.9% of time it's people that clarely dont have any educatio in physics.. they just " know" how to use a multimeter and 12V battewry and couple coil.. but always avoid physics law and calculations...

Guys i know i'm loosing my time and that you all know the truth already and that i should just dont pay attention to these "free energy" believer... but with my ebikes video i get few people every weeks writing comments suggesting to try these things to power our ebikes... lol

Doc

doctorBASS,

I have researched a large number of possible OU mechanisms, including "magnet motors" and have reached some conclusions.

"Magnet motors" have a very strong flaw in general. Magnets are all polarized CONDUCTIVE material, such as, iron. The moving magnets create eddy currents in conductors. The eddy currents create induced magnetic fields. The induced magnetic fields oppose the motion of the magnets according to Lenz Law. In my researches, I have not yet concluded that a magnet-based mechanism can get around the self-damping action of Lenz Law. I am doubtful that magnet based mechanisms can go over unity.

But I would not advise you to bet your life that OU is impossible.

GONZO

major said:
Ceramic, also called ferrite, magnets are electrically nonconductive.

No kidding. :shock: Actually, you are kidding, but you don't understand it. Ceramic greatly reduces the Lenz but does not eliminate it.

Think about it, Jack. Tell me what is making the magnetic field in a "ceramic" magnet?

To go Over Unity, a magnet motor must have absolutely no Lenz back torque. Did you hear me?

absolutely NO Lenz back torque

Plus then it has to have a majicke way to make a forward torque. In 25 years of searching, I have not found a way to get a forward torque. And I am a pretty good finder.

doctorGONZO

Thanks magthumb. That's real cool there is measurable magfield and voltage in dustdevils! How about lightning and tornados? Even a caveman can't deny lightning if it hits him.
I wasn't trying to deny the existence of energy in the air, but I've never seen much harnessed from a tiny antennae like in the video. Sure I believe literally anything is possible, and our current laws are just there until we improve our understanding. Tired of arguing that here though.

Hey Gonz, so you're saying the magwheel design I linked isn't doable/likely fake? I was looking for firsthand experience as I have never built one.

doctorGONZO said:
major said:
Ceramic, also called ferrite, magnets are electrically nonconductive.

Think about it, Jack. Tell me what is making the magnetic field in a "ceramic" magnet?

It is the alignment of the domains. The ferromagnetic or actually ferrimagnetic, I think, properties originate with the electron spin and orientation, angular momentum, and some dipole effects of the electrons in their orbits. Whereas current is the movement or drift of electrons or charges between orbits of atoms or molecules. A material may have the necessary electron behavior to be ferrimagentic without having the free electron or moveable charge to be a conductor.

fucking_magnets-e1280755945666.jpg

On a probably unrelated note, I've learned some important lessons in life that help me survive the internet with my sanity intact.

1. Never argue with the insane. Proving them wrong would shatter their ego, and since many psychosis develop in response to a need to protect the ego from the effects of a deviated thought process, anything that puts the structure of that ego into question will be met with hostility. If they proclaim it to be noon, but you inform them that it is in fact 11 PM, and very much night, they will see this as a threat to structured world they have built up to protect their ego, and attack your argument viciously. "You must be wrong. Your clock is broken. You're in the wrong part of the world. Time isn't constant. There are other dimensions where my time is correct. You are lieing. You are trying to deceive me. You are part of a framework of people who only want to control me with your time and your rules! Stop trying to control me! "

2. Never confront someone's beliefs with facts or reason. A belief is something that a person accepts without evidence, often because the belief gives them comfort or purpose. It does not need to be logical or reasonable. Any facts, reasons, or logical conclusions that stand in direct confrontation the belief will be dismissed as irrelevant. Direct confrontation over the belief will usually result in the believer feeling attacked, and be met with hostility. "My girlfriend is a stripper, and she used to be a prostitute. However, I know she's totally loyal to me. Even though she has only male friends, and lots of them sleep over at her place, even though I'm not allowed to, I know she would never ever cheat on me. I believe she is totally faithful to me"

Those two points are probably way off topic and have nothing to do with this thread. Probably. Maybe. Well,...
:mrgreen:

I'd venture to say that your thoughts are relevant to any area of human interaction. I even dare to say the Doc is probably enjoying this crazy thread.
I think the same, and also add 'conscience' with 'ego'- maybe they're the same to some, but in my mind the conscience seems to be a baseline in humanity, (starts at the same level for everyone- pure) the ego is just an explanation of what we carry inside?

Alright, my drphil time is done.

I like what you have to say DS, thanks for posting it.

Ps, I'm interested in the application of nonferrous magnets.

Also still interested in how others define overunity, free energy, perpetual motion. I said my piece, and maybe it's not out of the dictionary- i actually didn't even look them up because they are newer concepts and I think the mass conception is what defines something, right? I didn't wanna be told what to think- eff the dictionary, "webster is the antichrist" lol.

Drunkskunk said:
On a probably unrelated note, I've learned some important lessons in life that help me survive the internet with my sanity intact.

Those two points are probably way off topic and have nothing to do with this thread. Probably. Maybe. Well,...
:mrgreen:
Its good to point this stuff out now and then.
I remember a long long time ago on in the usenet internet forum age I just argued and argued about something... A Russian guy sent a friendly email to me with a suggestion saying a long the lines of "Sometimes you just have to accept criticism.."
It sank deep and sometimes it doesn't matter how insulting and usually deliberately misinterpreting and taking out of context a reply to something I said will be I just got to accept their criticism and move on. It just doesn't matter.

Looking back and looking at how Putin isn't very good at taking criticism (putin-critics-said-to-be-on-russian-kill-list) I think that Russian guy learned his point of view due to local politics.

So on the same level of thought as this thread....

Can Captain America move Thors hammer as needed? I mean isnt he worthy? I mean if its really needed, not if its just to get it off the coffee table.

Thoughts?

Water can "travel uphill" against gravity when it wicks into a sponge. After it travels up the hill you hit the sponge with the right frequency and all the water falls down (material become hydrophobic). You can capture the energy of the falling water which can be more than the energy it takes to "switch" the material

Much easier and more compact to just to use solar panels made of rectennas that have 69% efficiency. All you need is a superconducting diode

We have to be willing to believe in what we can't do, or we would never try and do anything new. Even accidental discoveries would be mostly cast aside as odd nonsense. These video's may appear as nonsense, but still have people talking it through. One day some illiterate punk may simply pick one up and say 'you do it like this' and be right. It is an area that deserves a lot of attention. A magnet can do work. Metal that should be held down by gravity isn't. It is constant work. Our problem is we want movement. That is our lack of understanding though. Work is being done. We just can't think how to use it.

These video's get a big audience from all sectors having a little scratch of their chin. That can't be a bad thing. To think otherwise suggests a very closed mind.

My mind goes to the fact we can make magnets with a big wack of power. Saying to me that material becomes magnetic through realignment. So it's some kind of antenna perhaps. Maybe lots together would make a strong field. But it is still stationary. At least, it is stationary when viewed from stood beside it. If I were stood on mars looking at that big bar magnet, it's field is not stationary at all when plotted against my position. So now is the issue simply scale?

I was very interested in the slowing and stopping of light. Where we can slow matter so much, that is can grab at light in a bid to hold on to some energy. Then when hit with a laser, the light can escape. Something like that anyway. We keep making discoveries, it's evolution. I won't count out magnets as something we can harvest power from. They will remain something worth thinking about for a long time I think.

I don't take what I have said seriously. Nor the naysayers. The video's may be rubbish, but they drive us forwards just the same. They open dialogue.

friendly1uk said:
A magnet can do work. Metal that should be held down by gravity isn't. It is constant work. Our problem is we want movement. That is our lack of understanding though. Work is being done. We just can't think how to use it.

That, right there, is where all these magnet-based over-unity devices fall down. Magnets do not do work: They exert a force but they are not a source of energy. Holding up a heavy weight might make your arm tired and burn calories, but you are not doing any work. Read up on the definitions of "work" in physics for a much better explanation than I can provide.

IMO there is a big distinction between being open-minded and being credulous. I see all the time people believing things will work simply because they really want them to. Optimism is great, but it's not a replacement for talent or ability.

nutspecial said:
Thanks magthumb. That's real cool there is measurable magfield and voltage in dustdevils! How about lightning and tornados? Even a caveman can't deny lightning if it hits him.
I wasn't trying to deny the existence of energy in the air, but I've never seen much harnessed from a tiny antennae like in the video. Sure I believe literally anything is possible, and our current laws are just there until we improve our understanding. Tired of arguing that here though.

Hey Gonz, so you're saying the magwheel design I linked isn't doable/likely fake? I was looking for firsthand experience as I have never built one.

No worries, I just took it as an opportunity to smoothly lead into that little sidebar ;)

It's clear we are only beginning to understand the connectedness of an electrical model. All matter is electrical in nature, which boggles the mind. Granted that "nature" might be at the electron level...but it makes you wonder what the implications a would be if we stopped spinning our wheels with adhoc solutions to the standard model and put our collective efforts into researching the electric model. I think we would yield more progress in 25 years doing that then the past 200 years messing around with the other thing. Not saying there was and is no value to the past breakthroughs, of course there is!! but it's undeniable, cosmology has stalled for a solid century or more.

It's interesting to note that some of our greatest minds were deeply into plasma/electric cosmology through study and experiment 100 years ago...several Nobel laureates at that, but it was all derailed by theoretical physics, where assumptions and elegant equations come first and the mad scramble to make it fit into some sort of framework happens second. It's an end run around the scientific process...hence where I feel we have strayed.

Sorry man, none of this is directed at you, rather just conversational in nature...I apologize for my over oration ;)

nutspecial said:
I meant the helicopter, I wondered if he edited it in or how he worked out his video with it flying over. It was a well done vid for sure. I totally laughed when I saw the chopper.)

I got a chuckle out of it also because we all know that any advancement in energy production is always swepted up by men in black from helicopters. :lol:

Helicopters are always flying along that stretch of the beach and the prankster told me he waited until one came by and made a quick camera move from the sand to the chopper and edited it in in such a way it was hard to distinguish the cut.

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU7_TMbDbqI

Silly woman, magnets, and beer- what more could you want?? except for some type of climax.

+1 Friendly1uk

Oh and PS Magthumb no need to apologize to me! I applaud your eloquence.

[youtube]mHW6b1aFPfU[/youtube]
And pss here's the type of vid that seems incredulous, because if it was true we would know about it right? and there wouldn't be 99% disinformation topically. (even widely used terminology doesn't fit imo, the terms seem to be oxymorons). So what did this guy patent if it's not for realz?
wo-fig1.jpg

nutspecial... i thought of you in this thread when watching the new NOVA on the DVR lastnight.
You should watch it if you get a chance... its about how math is the language of the universe. Its also a lot of talk about nothing, as there's no conclusion, but you would probably be interested in it.

(Seriously, not a joke. You would enjoy it.)

MrDude_1 said:
nutspecial... i thought of you in this thread when watching the new NOVA on the DVR lastnight.
You should watch it if you get a chance... its about how math is the language of the universe. Its also a lot of talk about nothing, as there's no conclusion, but you would probably be interested in it.

(Seriously, not a joke. You would enjoy it.)

Hahaha, that's awesome. I used to hear stuff like that and think it was somewhat profound...but it's just propping up mathamagicians, theoretical physics and unobservable phenomena. It's a fricking art taking the science out of the standard model isn't it? Amazing.

I bet it was a fascinating show though. I'll look it up too...curious how they present it.

BTW @MrDude_1, I love your signature, gave me a good laugh! :lol:

nutspecial said:
I'll bite. . . .
Lol, so your comment about a portal gun was completely in jest when replying on my gravity thread.
Man, whatever happened to 'dare to dream'?
Do most of you feel this way too? (not specifically about portal guns, sheesh, about the main subject at hand)
I think it boils down to whether you believe anything can be truly infinite/eternal. If you believe that, anything would have to be possible. I think if it's not a god (religion gods) it seems like the fact that all this even exists at all, points to chance/math or something being the infinite fabric behind existence.

I would prefer chance over math, because it seems our understanding of math itself is even flawed. When our modern number system can't work out what one third or two thirds of (1) (10), 100 etc are-------- that's problematic.
Divide one by three. It can't be done with the exception of fractions. You come out with infinity, as einstein did when working on a unification theory.
And yet math is used to understand so many things.
These problems recur in math trying to explain geometry too, like pi. :shock:
Maybe you think it's no big deal- let's just round pi or one of the three .33333333333333 up to .34 or .333333333334, but that in essense is not truly division by three like explained fractionally 1/3 it ends up going on FOREVER and still never truly makes it to 1, just .999999999999999999999999xinfinity So what the hell is missing?

Btw, replayed the game, thanks for mentioning it- what a unique and original game concept at the time. I love the sarcasm that abounds from glados.
It was my understanding valves games with the zero point and portal gun and multidimensional travel were actually based on borrowed theoretical physics.

To each there own. I got a laugh or too and got to try to put my thoughts into type, so I thankyou.

Sorry, didn't mean to go on, but the shortfallings of the number system explaining geometry or fractions is just so interesting and profound imo

Just because you fail to understand the number system doesn't mean the number system has failed. everything else you said is to ridiculous to even respond to

friendly1uk said:
We have to be willing to believe in what we can't do, or we would never try and do anything new. Even accidental discoveries would be mostly cast aside as odd nonsense. These video's may appear as nonsense, but still have people talking it through. One day some illiterate punk may simply pick one up and say 'you do it like this' and be right. It is an area that deserves a lot of attention. A magnet can do work. Metal that should be held down by gravity isn't. It is constant work. Our problem is we want movement. That is our lack of understanding though. Work is being done. We just can't think how to use it.

These video's get a big audience from all sectors having a little scratch of their chin. That can't be a bad thing. To think otherwise suggests a very closed mind.

My mind goes to the fact we can make magnets with a big wack of power. Saying to me that material becomes magnetic through realignment. So it's some kind of antenna perhaps. Maybe lots together would make a strong field. But it is still stationary. At least, it is stationary when viewed from stood beside it. If I were stood on mars looking at that big bar magnet, it's field is not stationary at all when plotted against my position. So now is the issue simply scale?

I was very interested in the slowing and stopping of light. Where we can slow matter so much, that is can grab at light in a bid to hold on to some energy. Then when hit with a laser, the light can escape. Something like that anyway. We keep making discoveries, it's evolution. I won't count out magnets as something we can harvest power from. They will remain something worth thinking about for a long time I think.

I don't take what I have said seriously. Nor the naysayers. The video's may be rubbish, but they drive us forwards just the same. They open dialogue.

Youtube videos made by morons drive nothing forward. That happens in universities and labs sometimes it happens in a garage but if that's the case the end result will be an actual frocking product or thing, not a retarded youtubve video . Those are made by people too stupid to even realize they don't know , I'm not that smart but I'm smart enough to recognnize what I do , and do not understand,

Back